Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfishing on Tinder using Chad pictures!

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
I made a Chad Tinder profile just a few hours ago, it already has 50 matches and 15 likes pending. I got nudes from this hot Becky within 30 minutes of talking to her. Who wants to see?

I see you have discovered the art of chadfishing, greycel.

You should have already posted the nudes , greycel

I want to see newcel

Yeah, it's honestly depressing. I act like myself when I talk to them too. I just use someone else's pictures.

Here's the whore
She invited me over to her dorm room too, if I was the Chad I could be railing her right now as we speak.

Attachments

• becky 3.jpg
    becky 3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 761
  • becky 1.jpg
    becky 1.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 786
  • becky 2.jpg
    becky 2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:
How can I chadfish without doxxing myself and without using my phone number?

There's an app called TextFree, download it and use that. You can pick numbers in any area code in the world to use, and they'd match where you live.

There's an app called TextFree, download it and use that. You can pick numbers in any area code in the world to use, and they'd match where you live.
Wow thats perfect. I will look into that. Mobile app or computer app?

I still hate women

Mobile app, it's awesome. Completely conceals your identity.

Yeah, it's honestly depressing. I act like myself when I talk to them too. I just use someone else's pictures.

Here's the whore
She invited me over to her dorm room too, if I was the Chad I could be railing her right now as we speak.
OP delivers

I see a bright future for you on this forum

Some poor guy is gonna wife it up one day

Mobile app, it's awesome. Completely conceals your identity.
I just looked it up in the galaxy store. It has a bunch of bad ratings... People are saying they got viruses and shit

Which one did you see? I use Apple, never had issues with the one I'm talking about.

What's the picture you used for the Tinder profile?

A model named Justin Barnhill, he's not even that fucking great. but females are groveling over it here.

I just looked it up in the galaxy store. It has a bunch of bad ratings... People are saying they got viruses and shit
Use the website, it'll work on mobile. I wouldn't trust anything from the galaxy store.

Here's the whore
Holy based
Champion of greycels

Here's the whore
hey dude could you post her tinder profile?i just want to get a better look at her face.

Warning greycel. While chadfishing is great, you have got to shield yourself from the potent ropefuel.

It's great if you want some new fap material though ngl.

Here's the whore
Must be your charming “personality”

Did you talk on the phone?

I chadfish and hardly get any nudes. TFW you can't even get nudes as gigachad.

We didn’t even talk on the phone yet lol, just texted, and she sent me nudes within 30 minutes and asked me to come over to her dorm, even sent me her address. Imagine if I had shown up? She’d go crazy

We didn’t even talk on the phone yet lol, just texted, and she sent me nudes within 30 minutes and asked me to come over to her dorm, even sent me her address. Imagine if I had shown up? She’d go crazy
She’s already got pump n dump by chads hundreds of times already

I almost blasted my head off the last time I did a chadfish experiment

step 1: get their social media
step 2: get their nudes
step 3: send to employer, family, friends, relatives, etc.
step 4: its over

Did you talk on the phone?

I chadfish and hardly get any nudes. TFW you can't even get nudes as gigachad.
You should be getting more nudes then him your chad is Chadder then him

Doesn’t it make you depressed?

What is the chad pic that you are using?

Holy based
Champion of greycels

So fucking unfair

Also incredibly based
I would call it based in the thread but mods would fuck my shit up

Aye, but that also makes girls suspicious.
You gotta being that chad personality with those chad looks. Be like upfront lol . I usually say whatever comes in mind

1 day and 0 matches:

"most girls probably just didnt get to see your profile yet teehee"

Try to get money out of these whores

step 1: get their social media
step 2: get their nudes
step 3: send to employer, family, friends, relatives, etc.
step 4: its over
we need more than nudes to send them. make her do something incredibly depraved

edit: imagine sending her dad a vid of her EATING LITERAL SHIT for chad :feelskek:

Last edited: