Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal catfishing on tinder - my experience

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
So I've been using tinder for a while now, im 17 but I listed myself as 19, and i've gotten matches with lots of girls, I've talked with many and some wanted to meet with me. There's one girl i've talked alot with particularly and she kept complimenting my personality and how I was super fun and nice to talk to, now keep in mind the pictures I used in my tinder profile was from when I was 16 before I had severe acne + wrinkles + permanent sun damage + double chin and water retention from steroids im 200lbs with all fat stored in face, I look like a neanderthal from all the damages, this girl wanted to meet with me for a date and I told her that the pictures I used in my profile was outdated and that I gained some weight and have acne now, she told me that it doesn't matter and she likes my "personality" I gave in and decided to meet with her. We arranged the date at a coffee shop near my house and I arrived early before her because I wanted to leave a good impression. I waited there for a while but the arranged time had already long passed so I messaged her several times, she responds insulting how ugly I looked and told me I was a creep for catfishing her and that I looked like a 40 year old pedophile. I feel so bad, she probably took a few pictures of me as well and posted on her snapchat or some shit, if people from my school find out It's even more OVER than it already is. And girls say they care about your "personality"

Last edited:
Brutal. I would chadfish 10 more whores and have them meet up then ghost them for that

Brutal. I would chadfish 10 more whores and have them meet up then ghost them for that
good idea, I should take revenge

I don't think so he literally got called ugly and his date left.
Probably mendable if he fixed his skin though
it's hardly fixable, the only thing that can be repaird is my acne scar but dermatologists refuses to do laser for me because of my age they just tell me to wait a few years for skin to fill it back since im young but i litearlly have to rot while waiting teen years are precious asf

[UWSL]If a femoid does catfishing, it's fine, you'll end up being described as a mean, shallow pig.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
So I've been using tinder for a while now, im 17 but I listed myself as 19, and i've gotten matches with lots of girls, I've talked with many and some wanted to meet with me. There's one girl i've talked alot with particularly and she kept complimenting my personality and how I was super fun and nice to talk to, now keep in mind the pictures I used in my tinder profile was from when I was 16 before I had severe acne + wrinkles + permanent sun damage + double chin and water retention from steroids im 200lbs with all fat stored in face, I look like a neanderthal from all the damages, this girl wanted to meet with me for a date and I told her that the pictures I used in my profile was outdated and that I gained some weight and have acne now, she told me that it doesn't matter and she likes my "personality" I gave in and decided to meet with her. We arranged the date at a coffee shop near my house and I arrived early before her because I wanted to leave a good impression. I waited there for a while but the arranged time had already long passed so I messaged her several times, she responds insulting how ugly I looked and told me I was a creep for catfishing her and that I looked like a 40 year old pedophile. I feel so bad, she probably took a few pictures of me as well and posted on her snapchat or some shit, if people from my school find out It's even more OVER than it already is. And girls say they care about your "personality"
lmao well lose weight if u were good looking then ur trucel