Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

catfishers : what changed in your minds in relation to females after ...

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
...practicing catfishing?

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

No change in my perception of how worthless they are..

I was just struck by how easy it is for a normal guy to get laid after years of 100% effort with no return. Then I try a tinder experiment with a normal looking guy and he could have girls over at his house in 5-6 msgs without lifting a finger.

If you have to try hard to get laid then it's over. Redpill is the biggest scam ever

Also interesting tidbit is girls go for guys about 3 points above their looks level for a drop everything and come over type of hookup.

Of a girl is similar smv she will be catty and expect to at least be "shown a good time"..

That the 80/20 rule really is true. I couldn't believe the thirst these people had.

Incel801 said:
No change in my perception of how worthless they are..

I was just struck by how easy it is for a normal guy to get laid after years of 100% effort with no return.  Then I try a tinder experiment with a normal looking guy and he could have girls over at his house in 5-6 msgs without lifting a finger.

If you have to try hard to get laid then it's over. Redpill is the biggest scam ever

Also interesting tidbit is girls go for guys about 3 points above their looks level for a drop everything and come over type of hookup.

Of a girl is similar smv she will be catty and expect to at least be "shown a good time"..

Can you give an example of a guy you consider normal looking?

@catfishman23