Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Catfish n chadfish advice??

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★
Currently got catfish on current phone and chadfish on old one. Catfish’s inbox is getting swamped with thirsty cucks and chads/chadlites, but chadfish is strangely only getting landwhales and ugly foids. And I used a fucking gigachad as chad is considered normie here.

Chads on suicide watch, its going to be over for them soon. Soon gigachads will be "regular" chads, while uber next gen chads will replace their old standing.

Chads on suicide watch, its going to be over for them soon. Soon gigachads will be "regular" chads, while uber next gen chads will replace their old standing.

Every second swipe is chad, every sixth or seventh is gigachad. Almost every single one of them are ripped and tatted up
What is Catfish's face rating?

7/10. Makeup angles and all

Lolololol this cunts based as fuck. Would shout him cones. I get all warm and fuzzy inside watching foid get ripped apart

Last edited:
Which picture did you use as chadfish?

You probly used way too professional looking photos for your Chadfish that makes it obvious it's a Chadfish which is why foids ain't buying it.

That guy is based kek

You probly used way too professional looking photos for your Chadfish that makes it obvious it's a Chadfish which is why foids ain't buying it.

Nah I was careful to make it look not too suspicious. Just proves foids have an unlimited supply of chad and gigachad cock now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back