Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Casualty toll of the Russian invasion of Ukraine has reached One Million.

UserHusayn

UserHusayn

Greycel
One Million people are now dead or injured as a result of this war.

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casua...sso-Ukrainian,the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Casualties in the Russo-Ukrainian War include six deaths during the 2014 annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation, 14,200–14,400 military and civilian deaths during the War in Donbas,[1] and up to 1,000,000 estimated casualties during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[2]
Wikipedia:

Absolutely shameful, and they all men, while foids are chilling at Pool Chad appartment in Berlin.

Absolutely shameful, and they all men, while foids are chilling at Pool Chad appartment in Berlin.

Ya both Russian and Ukrainian women riding Tyrones, Arabs and Chads dicks in Western Europe and lovin it.

I hate being a Slav, I wish I'd been born German or Swedish or Norwegian.

In the first year of the war I was reading some Ukrainians thinkers in the regime. And basically they want to be culturally taken over by the Germans & other NW Europeans who run the EU. And their children to be brought up with West European values. Like the EU and Western institutions would take total control of Ukraine including its tv, churches and education system and its government.

In the first year of the war I was reading some Ukrainians thinkers in the regime. And basically they want to be culturally taken over by the Germans & other NW Europeans who run the EU. And their children to be brought up with West European values. Like the EU and Western institutions would take total control of Ukraine including its tv, churches and education system and its government.
And what's wrong with Russia and the West being equally matriarchal and having a low birth rate, but at least the West is rich.