Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychocel Trait : You enjoy watching the death toll from armed conflicts rise

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★★★★
The most exciting one is the Russo Ukrainian Front because both sides seem to be claiming massive mounds of bodybags. Nothing better than two evenly matched opponents killing each other. The Russian Casuality is nearly 120,000 and I find this to be the most believable stat. Ukraine has lost nearly 70,000 or so. Holy hell nearly 200,000 slavcels dead. Fucking brutal.

The Israel Hamas conflict isn't that fun now like it was in the initial days since it's too lopsided now. Israel is bombing the shit out civilian buildings by using Hamas as an excuse. Fuckers are destroying even the fucking monuments like Great Mosque of Gaza. Kikes mog even CHINKS in brutality it seems. Reports estimate 20,000 Palestinians have been killed with thousands more buried under detritus. Hamascels have either given up or biding their time for counter attack. Really funny how a bunch of whores being paraded by Hamascels was seen as the biggest crime against humanity by Normies in Murica yet Israel literally POUNDING an entire people to extinction is okay. Me personally ? I want this to be like the Russo Jewkraine war. Prolonged, brutal and devastating so that at least 4 Million or so casualities(proportionally on both sides) occur.

Another less known conflict is the Sudanese Civil War being fought between the Sudanese Armed Forces, the paramilitary group RSF(Rapid Support Force) and the Sudanese Liberation Moment. This conflict only saw 9000-10,000 deaths but created nearly 1.5 Million Refugees who are pouring into neighbouring Chad and reportedly even Egypt.

These are starter courses obviously. The main dish will be a Sino Indian War or better Sino Murican War. The death toll will be spectular in those conflicts.

Pretty cucked. The vast majority of war deaths are male. Ukrainian men are conscripted (females aren't) and Russian men are practically conscripted (and females aren't). In fact, females are largely excluded on both sides. It's a misandricide.

Also, there's no way there are more Russian casualties than Ukrainian JFL.

And sometimes i watch Myanmar war videos

But the the ukro ruso mini drone footage that I see is some straight psycho shit.
Soldiers are running in panic circles around trees and the drone follows till he gets tired and then hits him

And sometimes i watch Myanmar war videos

But the the ukro ruso mini drone footage that I see is some straight psycho shit.
Soldiers are running in panic circles around trees and the drone follows till he gets tired and then hits him
Can you give link for footage ?

I don't. They are not so unlike us in the fact they are forced into circumstances full of pain and a likely end without reproducing. The soldiers that die in high numbers are usually from the poor countries and are gang pressed like the Ukrainians into a meat grinder. At least they get some feeling of brotherhood between the terror.