Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Casual sex is disgusting

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Hollywood and Jew media succeeded in portraying casual sex as something completely normal, yet it isn't.

Sex should be between a loving wife and husband and to create life.

It is HIGHLY degenerate and abnormal to fuck multiple people, nowadays it is rare to find a 17 year old girl who hasn't slept with 20 guys. By the time they're 27, that count easily approaches 200.

A girl who slept with other dudes will never be as attached to you as she should be. They literally contain the DNA of their previous partners. It is scary to think that if you have children and your wive was a whore, they will probably contain some foreign DNA too if they aren't outright not yours.

Last edited:
insane how much (((damage))) has been done in merely 2 centuries

tv shows and movies normalized it. Shows like friends really pushed the hookup culture and degenerate lifestyle as something normal.

It's a big sign of how emotionally dead and how rotten and hollow everyone is. Honestly terrifying and big blackpill to realise most people you encounter are casual sex havers and don't think there's a single thing wrong about it. Pa[UWSL]rtially the fruits of ((them)) discrediting Telegony.[/UWSL]

every show you see, even as a kid, pushes hookup culture these days
even "family friendly" Disney shows always had the girls on their shows getting railed every week by a different guy and it was common for some episodes to have the male characters do the "funny" thing of dating two girls at once. Oh the hilarity!

I would be disgusted with this type of nonsense if STDs weren't a real thing but then accounting for that and how they can quickly pass (AND HOW MOST ARE LIFETIME AILMENTS!) just sickens me whenever I see a girl and know she's a huge slut that takes multiple dicks a year. I don't see how people think it is "healthy" and "free" to have 50 cocks in your mouth and eat 20 asses and a multitude of other disgusting shit that girls do in order to "find themselves."

birth control and the normalizing of casual sex has really destroyed all societies all over the world. can't even find a fucking 18yo wife that's a virgin these days let alone anybody 20+ that doesn't think having multiple boyfriends/FWBs is weird. All the hoes gravitate to fucking multiple men at once then complain they can't find "the one" later in life. Holy shit do I hate women with a passion

The only thing that's been a constant in my life is masturbating and hating women. God dam do I love reading when women get their just desserts. Fuck them

every show you see, even as a kid, pushes hookup culture these days
even "family friendly" Disney shows always had the girls on their shows getting railed every week by a different guy and it was common for some episodes to have the male characters do the "funny" thing of dating two girls at once. Oh the hilarity!

I would be disgusted with this type of nonsense if STDs weren't a real thing but then accounting for that and how they can quickly pass (AND HOW MOST ARE LIFETIME AILMENTS!) just sickens me whenever I see a girl and know she's a huge slut that takes multiple dicks a year. I don't see how people think it is "healthy" and "free" to have 50 cocks in your mouth and eat 20 asses and a multitude of other disgusting shit that girls do in order to "find themselves."

birth control and the normalizing of casual sex has really destroyed all societies all over the world. can't even find a fucking 18yo wife that's a virgin these days let alone anybody 20+ that doesn't think having multiple boyfriends/FWBs is weird. All the hoes gravitate to fucking multiple men at once then complain they can't find "the one" later in life. Holy shit do I hate women with a passion

The only thing that's been a constant in my life is masturbating and hating women. God dam do I love reading when women get their just desserts. Fuck them
High IQ. Also jfl at foidspeak like "finding oneself" or "the one". They are the masters of words, truly demonic creatures.

It's over.

I absolutely hate hook up culture and people who are part of it. It is degenerate, disgusting and ruins women.

Attachments

• 1421659236803.jpg
    1421659236803.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 31
Women that take part in sexual pleasure with anyone they aren’t in a relationship with have no self-respect.