Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious casual sex and hookups should be illegal and banned

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
If the governemnt approves how can they deter people from casual sex? How can they know people are having sex?

We need to take it further and make all forms of sex illegal.

We need to take it further and make all forms of sex illegal.
Based, let’s make that birth rate plummet to nonexistent levels so humanity can fuck off and go extinct

that would be fair,
though good looking/tall guys and foids will still have it better even if they weren't having sex

Shannon would invite James into her apartment. Justus, a dark-skinned male, never saw it.

can only be possible through community involvement. whores fucking out of wedlock must be met with a hail of stones whenever they appear in public.

can only be possible through community involvement. whores fucking out of wedlock must be met with a hail of stones whenever they appear in public.
yes, and or punishment with rape, if the whore likes to sleep around then she shouldnt complain when men rape her

If the governemnt approves how can they deter people from casual sex? How can they know people are having sex?
It's nice to have sex friends. Finally, this is my personal opinion.

Agree. Women should be property of men again.

I don't think that you could enforce something like this. How would you catch people that break such a law?

Just like you, I do hate it when foids make it their goal to get the highest body count possible though. This type of stuff makes sex less meaningful. The feeling of being intimate with a person you love, they are destroying it and turning sex into a regular thing.

I don't think that you could enforce something like this. How would you catch people that break such a law?

Just like you, I do hate it when foids make it their goal to get the highest body count possible though. This type of stuff makes sex less meaningful. The feeling of being intimate with a person you love, they are destroying it and turning sex into a regular thing.
yeah regular thing, regular thing that some people cant have

China style surveillance cameras and social credit point system

I hate how someone else is fucking my itis but not me :feelsree:

I hate how someone else is fucking my itis but not me :feelsree:
Yet you will still whiteknight for that cum bucket. Hopefully the chads and tyrones fucking her beat her ass, and you can't do anything.

Yet you will still whiteknight for that cum bucket. Hopefully the chads and tyrones fucking her beat her ass, and you can't do anything.
Why do I have to be so unattractive?

Rape should be legal.