Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cassidy kemps father

owly

owly

Banned
-
That foid had sex with tyrone at the schools hallway. She is 15 years old.

Can we find out what is its fathers name and
Compile a list of question to interview him?

He is not around.
She has a step father and when you see her mother, I pity the poor cuck.

Who is Cassidy kemp?

Check out the mother day picture on insta and you'd see her mom.
Volcel if you wouldn't.

Lol not even shocked. Never saw anyone have sex in the hall in HS but saw countless foids having make out sessions with Tyrone. Hand's under skirts (sometimes literally inside their underwear), grinding, etc; teacher's literally gave up trying to stop it :feelsree:

You mention this as if it's shocking. In today's day that's the norm

He is not around.
She has a step father and when you see her mother, I pity the poor cuck.
I’m not surprised that her birth father is gone

Her bio dad probably fucking some blue pillers oneitis

Her dad probably filmed that video and is the person you can hear saying "go ron" in the video

I wish I knew man. But sites like whitepages, mylife, etc. don't cover people under 18 so I can't get an easy doxx or anything for you.

Her dad probably filmed that video and is the person you can hear saying "go ron" in the video
No joke, that phrase is a meme at my HS. People just say it in the middle of class now, and I imagine that's how it is at pretty much every high school in a 20 mile radius.

Her dad must be about to rope rn.

I wish I knew man. But sites like whitepages, mylife, etc. don't cover people under 18 so I can't get an easy doxx or anything for you.

No joke, that phrase is a meme at my HS. People just say it in the middle of class now, and I imagine that's how it is at pretty much every high school in a 20 mile radius.

Of course it is, the west is the capital of degeneracy. I highly doubt her dad is ready to rope because he's a clearly a cucked and instilled CUCKED BBC values in his trash thot daughter if she's doing what she did in that video

And how do they treat cassidy roastbiff kemp ?

And how do they treat cassidy roastbiff kemp ?
The bitches probably empower her "TEEHEE SHE WAS JUST EXPLORING HERSELF TEEHEE"