Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cashier asked me for ID after trying to buy lighters

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am so fucking furious right now. I am 20 years old and after i tried buying some lighters, this currywhore cashier looked at me as if i was an alien. I showed this bitch my ID and then she scanned the rest. During this whole time this bitch smiled a fucking psycho, i bet she enjoyed humiliating me. I hate being a manlet, i will always be viewed as a kid.

what since when can minors not buy lighters :feelskek:

brutal same happens to me.

I am so fucking furious right now. I am 20 years old and after i tried buying some lighters, this currywhore cashier looked at me as if i was an alien. I showed this bitch my ID and then she scanned the rest. During this whole time this bitch smiled a fucking psycho, i bet she enjoyed humiliating me. I hate being a manlet, i will always be viewed as a kid.
I'm sorry you had to endure that.

Destroy all normfags

u said you were like 5'6 right

Destroy all normfags
If she would have asked me for my ID in a normal way, i wouldnt mind too much. But the way she looked at me, i could sense her hate and her disgust for me

low availability i suppose.
No, I was rejected at the till for it back when I wasn't 18. They filed an "incident report".
Because youngcels could sniff supERglue get high.

UK is so ZOGged, they literally ban everything.

Fucking bitch sorry that happened brocel

South Asians are such fucking pests. They literally act like bugs.

Imagine being so Truecel and Low-T, that a cashier asks you for your ID so you can buy lighters. I also look way younger than my age, I know how you feel.

Imagine being so Truecel and Low-T, that a cashier asks you for your ID so you can buy lighters. I also look way younger than my age, I know how you feel.
I hope she gets gangraped by a bunch of niggers

Probably an average looking bitch, with an inflated ego who thinks she´s an 8
She was average becky Currywhore

Anyway, i will use my fury to gymmax even harder now

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
louis armstrong vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
LMAOOOO

Im short and i have a cute babyface. Im 31 years old and have to show id to buy beer (16 legal drinking age here)

FML
:feelsUgh:

Im short and i have a cute babyface. Im 31 years old and have to show id to buy beer (16 legal drinking age here)

FML
:feelsUgh:
Cutecel face ? Something like Knajjd ?

Wtf an Id to buy some lighter? In witch country you live? JFl even children can buy this shit.
And how much you are tall ?

Wtf an Id to buy some lighter? In witch country you live? JFl even children can buy this shit.
And how much you are tall ?
Germany, there are no laws that prevent minors or teenies from buying them but each store can decide if they make them age restricted or not

Germany and 5'6ft

Germany, there are no laws that prevent minors or teenies from buying them but each store can decide if they make them age restricted or not

Germany and 5'6ft
It's a manlet height but definitely not a child one. That foid was retard

It's over.

Nuclear heightpill

This is why i need LL
I also wanted LL but if you already missed out on your youth, it's pretty much useless unless you're at peace with it. LL imo is for normies.We missed out on too much to catch up.

I also wanted LL but if you already missed out on your youth, it's pretty much useless unless you're at peace with it. LL imo is for normies.We missed out on too much to catch up.
Height will always mattER, height is not only important for dating but for getting respect in general

Never began for manlets. :feelsbadman: