Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Case Study: My Aunt

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
5/10
Social anxiety/depression
Can't finish high school due to mental health.
Gets knocked up by 29 year old Lawyer at age 18.
Gets married to said Lawyer at age 19.
Lives in a 2 million dollar house in Laguna Beach and has never worked a day in her life.

FUcking lol.

Getting jealous of how easy women have it is like getting jealous how easy your dog has it. They're still bitches.

I'm more jealous that I'm not NT enough to ever get a lawyer job so I will never make a lot of shekels.

What kind of life do you think her male-equivalent lives? LOL!! (probably roped years ago)

Yeeeeeeeeeep

I'm fine with running the betabux game as long as I don't get cucked. The betabux is over as soon as that shit happens.

mental illness is just a meme for females. I truly hate girls who claim to have SA

I wish I wasn’t self aware

Lawyer is beta as fuck probably, what a loser.

Lawyers = incels who got motivated to betabux

Women live life on Retail store title screen demo loopback mode.

mental illness is just a meme for females. I truly hate girls who claim to have SA

Reminds me of the Social anxiety support forum where every 2nd post was some Stacy complaining that she just broke up with her boyfriend and has "crippling anxiety" jfl.

Reminds me of the Social anxiety support forum where every 2nd post was some Stacy complaining that she just broke up with her boyfriend and has "crippling anxiety" jfl.
That site needs to be nuked

Tutorial mode.

not even tutorial mode. you have to at least try and put effort in by getting through the tutorial. these femoids simply dont play the game at all.

Tutorial section life.

not even tutorial mode. you have to at least try and put effort in by getting through the tutorial. these femoids simply dont play the game at all.
Reading the manual

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back