Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Case Study: 3-dimensional bone-growth bone-explosion using Justin Bieber.

The photoshop of blonde bieber you are mocking looks 10000 times better than yours. You completely fell for the robustness masc meme and conpletely forgot about

H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

Bieber needs miles and miles of bones in all directions.

97299b70557752ee16d03f47d280e794.jpg

Keep thinking that proper bone development is a "masc meme" rather than just.... proper bone development. Fool.

Bieber needs miles and miles of bones in all directions.

97299b70557752ee16d03f47d280e794.jpg

Keep thinking that proper bone development is a "masc meme" rather than just.... proper bone development. Fool.

Bieber needs width. Give high vertical increase and you ruin his face

Bieber needs width. Give high vertical increase and you ruin his face

He needs length and width. He lacks development in every 3-dimension. Look at him standing next to others, and it should be obvious.

Now take a good long look at the lower 3rd, there was almost no vertical increase. The chin remains the same length vertically:

nUCJzZ8.gif

The only vertical increase was the upper 3rd; I raised and squared his prepubescent hair into something respectable.

Hair was also lightened to appear golder; in case you did not notice. As I said: Low-IQ can not appreciate fine-arts. Probably missed this altogether.

Last edited:
He needs length and width. He lacks development in every 3-dimension. Look at him standing next to others, and it should be obvious.

Now take a good long look at the lower 3rd, there was almost no vertical increase. The chin remains the same length vertically:

nUCJzZ8.gif

The only vertical increase was the upper 3rd; I raised and squared his prepubescent hair into something respectable.

Hair was lightened to appear golder; in case you did not notice. As I said: Low IQ can not appreciate fine-arts.

Lmao I saw all the oloring changes which confirns you are stupid. Just LOL at having half of your morph being based on skin, hair and eye color changes when that almost doesnt matter. jus LOL at actually giving him a WORSE eye area due togiving him increased eyebrow curviness. just LOL at pinning his ears when they werent a problem to begin with, making the pic look lens distorted.just LOL at you giving him a chin so bigger than his mouth width that it throws his face harmony all over the place. Just LOL at calling me low IQ.

Lmao I saw all the oloring changes which confirns you are stupid. Just LOL at having half of your morph being based on skin, hair and eye color changes when that almost doesnt matter. jus LOL at actually giving him a WORSE eye area due togiving him increased eyebrow curviness. just LOL at pinning his ears when they werent a problem to begin with, making the pic look lens distorted.just LOL at you giving him a chin so bigger than his mouth width that it throws his face harmony all over the place. Just LOL at calling me low IQ.

HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for making my morning @Zyros.

Pinned ears + Pointed "Helix" is a must:

human-ear-diagram-for-kids-anatomy-of-outer-ear-diagram-ear-external-anatomy-anatomy-time.png

2018 is a new frontier in looks-technology buddy pal: Elf aesthetics.

HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for making my morning @Zyros.

Pinned ears + Pointed "Helix" is a must:

human-ear-diagram-for-kids-anatomy-of-outer-ear-diagram-ear-external-anatomy-anatomy-time.png

2018 is a new frontier in looks-technology buddy pal: Elf aesthetics.

ae59182081.png

I have a very pointy helix and doesn't mean shit. Just don't have dumbo-tier ear orientation. Pinning too much ears is definitely bad for facial harmony and face frame.

ae59182081.png

I have a very pointy helix and doesn't mean shit. Just don't have dumbo-tier ear orientation. Pinning too much ears is definitely bad for facial harmony and face frame.

That's because the rest of your face lacks "harmony" as you say. Your coloring and frame destroy you.

You will never ever ever ever match up to God-Bieber v1.0. I am sorry to shatter your dreams @Zyros but it's time to buy a gaming PC.

There is 0 HOPE. 0 RECONCILIATION. ZERO.

That's because the rest of your face lacks "harmony" as you say. Your coloring and frame destroy you.

You will never ever ever ever match up to God-Bieber v1.0. I am sorry to shatter your dreams @Zyros but it's time to buy a gaming PC.

There is 0 HOPE. 0 RECONCILIATION. ZERO.

If you think my coloring is my flaw you don't have any idea of looks and should stop making a fool out of yourself.

If you think my coloring is my flaw you don't have any idea of looks and should stop making a fool out of yourself.

You say "my flaw" rather than "my flaws" as if you have only one flaw? Just by virtue of being sub 7/10 you must have numerous flaws. From the top of my head: Coloring. Frame. Ethnic-phenotype. Ironically, lacking in vertical length to the lower 3rd, among many other things.

Then again I do not know why this thread is becoming about you. This thread is about a proper God, not some average mortal.

You are intimidated by God-Bieber v1.0.

You say "my flaw" rather than "my flaws" as if you have only one flaw? Just by virtue of being sub 7/10 you must have numerous flaws. From the top of my head: Coloring. Frame. Ethnic-phenotype. Ironically, lacking in vertical length to the lower 3rd, among many other things.

Then again I do not know why this thread is becoming about you. This thread is about a proper God, not some average mortal.

You are intimidated by God-Bieber v1.0.

I did not imply I don't have flawS don't come here as if you are going to "put me on my place". Coloring and ethnic phenotype are not my facial flaws, you just demonstrate you don't have any idea about looks. Please list what "many other things" are and see if you really know what the real flaws are or just are stupid.

If I woke up looking like your bieber morph I would jump off the window right on the spot, and I am saying this as a 5/10.

When beiber was 18 he looked like he was fucking 12, so what happened??? Oh yeah, richcels can surgery max

So you made 9/10 prettyboy into 9/10 masc chad. Really didnt do much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back