Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Case Study: 3-dimensional bone-growth bone-explosion using Justin Bieber.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
During my temporary ban I put my time to very good use.

This is a case study in the importance of 3-dimensional bone-growth™, 3-dimensional bone-explosion™, and the newly discovered 6-dimensional DNA-elevation™.

Behold the power:

M3JXaNI.png

FzXL7AR.jpg

nUCJzZ8.gif

Announcement: The old Bieber is now deemed irrelevant. The new Bieber is unstoppable. Holy God have mercy.

@Fontaine
@MayorOfKekville
@Dungcel
@wandercamp
@Jewsel

Last edited:
How do I grow my skull 3d?

You were banned again? Didn't even notice.

Wait, you got banned?

Low iq

Non morphed bieber looks better

It doesn't fucking matter, he can spit on jb fangirls and they will still eat his shit. He is statusmaxxed and prettyboimaxxed over 9000.

Holy fuck i didn't even notice that he had brown eyes all along

Comploetely fucked up his facial harmony.

Chad doesn't have to have a 1 square km chin

@EARTH

151decd138.png

Who cares? Stacy likes his current face anyway.

200.gif

Elongated ramus and protruding lower 3rd is a must. The lower 3rd must be the lengthiest out of all facial 3rd's.

It should not be pointy, it needs breadth in all directions.

Last edited:
JFL at the swastika tattoo

200.gif

Chad's absolutely must have a elongated ramus and protruding lower 3rd. The lower 3rd must be the lengthiest out of all facial 3rd's.

Unless you want to look like a soyboy LOL.

Chad needs FACIAL HARMONY and ANGULARITY. lol at the low iq statement that you must hace 1 km achromegaly lower third to be GL

Oh and also EYE AREA which you completely forgot saving from the color + making his brows even more curvy in your morph

Reminded me of this

Attachments

• 1406667792848.jpg
    1406667792848.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 127
He looks like a really badly rendered CG character tbh.

Non morphed bieber looks better

A lot of lookism types seem to believe that morphing a face to make it dramatically more masculine, even at the expense of facial harmony, automatically makes a face more attractive to all women and any suggestion to the contrary is met with "COPE COPE COPE!" or childish reaction gifs.

Their understanding of facial aesthetics is rudimentary at best.

A lot of lookism types seem to believe that morphing a face to make it dramatically more masculine, even at the expense of facial harmony, automatically makes a face more attractive to all women and any suggestion to the contrary is met with "COPE COPE COPE!" or childish reaction gifs.

Massive cope.

My morph has more harmony than the original. The problem is you have never laid your eyes upon a real human, so you are not used to it. The key to facial aesthetics first and foremost: Being as masculine as possible while retaining as much prettiness as possible.

Second key: Health indicators, ie.glowing skin, blemish free skin, whiter than white eye scelera, etc.

There is no debate. Bieber is recessed. He is tiny and frail and has no breadth. You can not improve him without adding inches to his bone(s).

Check your PM's.

Last edited:
I do love the swastika.

You made him completely acromegalic and ruined his facial harmony. JFL if you think women would prefer that
PSFix 20180505 144910

I made a morph of him ages ago beibers face doesn't suit masculinity

@_incelinside

Fucking LOL. Does he have acromegaly too?

Are people here so recessed and bird-boned that a well-developed lower 3rd is now "acromegalic"

Let's get something out of the way: Bieber never had harmony to begin with. You can not have harmony with bug-eyes and caterpillar eyebrows.

Fools. The lot of you.

Last edited:
@Zyros can you tell me what in the fuck is this? I can not get over just how ugly he looks:

151decd138.png

Looks like a subhuman Portuguese mouse. I will give you a few hours to redeem yourself. Please come back with an improved photoshop.

I know you have the skillset.

Where did those blue eyes come from?

@Zyros can you tell me what in the fuck is this? I can not get over just how ugly he looks:

151decd138.png

Looks like a subhuman Portuguese mouse. I will give you a few hours to redeem yourself. Please come back with an improved photoshop.

I know you have the skillset.

Looks way better than your eiffel tower ramus and empire sta5e sized chin achromegaly orange brute you did. JB already has a good chin to philtrum ratio, he only lacks horizontal growth on his face, not vertical.
"redeem myself" lmao learn something about male beauty first before calling me out while completely ignoring facial harmony for muh masc and muh lower third.

Looks way better than your eiffel tower ramus and empire sta5e sized chin achromegaly orange brute you did. JB already has a good chin to philtrum ratio, he only lacks horizontal growth on his face, not vertical.
"redeem myself" lmao learn something about male beauty first before calling me out while completely ignoring facial harmony for muh masc and muh lower third.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy fucking LOL.

Have not laughed this hard in years. Mother just came into my room to see if I had gone insane. Very serious.

Fucking LOL @ you Zyros. Just. Fucking. LOL. Keep coping with your puny frail triangle face that would get knocked out in one punch.

Have not laughed this hard in years. Mother just came into my room to see if I had gone insane. Very serious.

Fucking LOL @ you Zyros. Just. Fucking. LOL. Keep coping with your puny frail triangle face that would get knocked out in one punch.

What kind of childhood results in someone like you, I wonder?

Let people decide whicy morph respects more male beauty.

I completely agree.

This was a low IQ thread. This is Bieber without harmony VS. with harmony.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1531424844269-png.27248

Where am I? Reddit.com? You fools are bluepilled LOL.

Meanwhile, this God was created in a laboratory:

5Ri8bAT.jpg

Every angle was crafted to perfection by leading scientists. He was made to be unstoppable. None of you could ever stop him.

@sorrowfulsad
@Spidey
@Zyros
@Weightcel
@Percolator
@E.C.C.O
@orchis
@FiveFourManlet
@_incelinside
@Felix97
@EyesAreSoCold
@Creep
@Anger
@AfrikanCel
@Alfen
@Evil Genius
@VST
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Jockcel
@Allblueeeee

Low IQ af. You made him look like a gay imvu character

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1531424844269-png.27248

5Ri8bAT.jpg

Every angle was crafted to perfection by leading scientists. He was made to be unstoppable. None of you could ever stop him.

@sorrowfulsad
@Spidey
@Zyros
@Weightcel
@Percolator
@E.C.C.O
@orchis
@FiveFourManlet
@_incelinside
@Felix97
@EyesAreSoCold
@Creep
@Anger
@AfrikanCel
@Alfen
@Evil Genius
@VST
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Jockcel
@Allblueeeee
He may look perfect to you, but I‘m sure foids would prefer @Zyros ‘ morph over yours.

pretty boys > overly artificial clown.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1531424844269-png.27248

5Ri8bAT.jpg

@sorrowfulsad
@Spidey
@Zyros
@Weightcel
@Percolator
@E.C.C.O
@orchis
@FiveFourManlet
@_incelinside
@Felix97
@EyesAreSoCold
@Creep
@Anger
@AfrikanCel
@Alfen
@Evil Genius
@VST
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Jockcel
@Allblueeeee
You went over the top with this one and made him look worse.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1531424844269-png.27248

5Ri8bAT.jpg

@sorrowfulsad
@Spidey
@Zyros
@Weightcel
@Percolator
@E.C.C.O
@orchis
@FiveFourManlet
@_incelinside
@Felix97
@EyesAreSoCold
@Creep
@Anger
@AfrikanCel
@Alfen
@Evil Genius
@VST
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Jockcel
@Allblueeeee
I do have a stronger jaw than Bieber, he gets the women as he has the perfect pretty boy look.

OP thinks foids find smth like this hot
67B01024 C57D 4ACB 865F 04DED6923ECE

Old bieber: prettyboy
New bieber: slayer

I can not believe somebody actually posted this photoshop in my thread:

1531424844269-png.27248

What an embarrassment. LOL.

OP thinks foids find smth like this hot
View attachment 27270

Not at all.

Sorry to ruin your dreams but you need breadth. You need robustness. You can not call yourself good looking if you lack these things.

nUCJzZ8.gif

I fucking hate Bieber. Cucked Orlando Bloom who did nothing to him. But what can I say, attraction can't be controlled. If the hottest bitch were to seduce you, you would undoubtedly give in.

Everyone here should stop coping, the morphed Bieber is WAY better
Old bieber: prettyboy
New bieber: slayer
Chad needs FACIAL HARMONY and ANGULARITY. lol at the low iq statement that you must hace 1 km achromegaly lower third to be GL

Oh and also EYE AREA which you completely forgot saving from the color + making his brows even more curvy in your morph
Cope

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1531424844269-png.27248

5Ri8bAT.jpg

@sorrowfulsad
@Spidey
@Zyros
@Weightcel
@Percolator
@E.C.C.O
@orchis
@FiveFourManlet
@_incelinside
@Felix97
@EyesAreSoCold
@Creep
@Anger
@AfrikanCel
@Alfen
@Evil Genius
@VST
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Jockcel
@Allblueeeee

stop name dropping your IQ superiors

the new bieber will repel females, lmao

I can not believe somebody actually posted this photoshop in my thread:

1531424844269-png.27248

What an embarrassment. LOL.

Not at all.

Sorry to ruin your dreams but you need breadth. You need robustness. You can not call yourself good looking if you lack these things.

nUCJzZ8.gif

The photoshop of blonde bieber you are mocking looks 10000 times better than yours. You completely fell for the robustness masc meme and conpletely forgot about

H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4