Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cartoons of childhood megathread

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do you guys remember good cartoons from childhood? there are a lot tbh

Post your favorite cartoons,animated movies from childhood

it was based

this was my fav.

Two stupid dogs

Secret squirrel

Johnny Bravo

Two stupid dogs

Secret squirrel

Johnny Bravo
johnny bravo was good.old carton network cartoons were so nice

it was also so good i used to imitate his laugh kek

also this i always forget its name but was pretty good show

Last edited:
Yu Yu Hakusho. Imagine a scene like this one nowadays.

I watched spongebob after I got home from school everyday

This was my childhood.

COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG

The Powerpuff Girls & Dexter's Lab. Still watch & enjoy both to this day. Genndy Tartakovsky is the best Western animator by far imo

The Powerpuff Girls & Dexter's Lab. Still watch & enjoy both to this day. Genndy Tartakovsky is the best Western animator by far imo
Damn Dexter's lab was the best

oggy and the cockroaches

Beyblade and Digimon

Two stupid dogs

Secret squirrel

Johnny Bravo
I forgot about secret squirrel but I do remember the rest. Johnny Bravo clearly stands out and was definitely my favorite.

this

Attachments

• pink panther.jpg
    pink panther.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 52
Detective conan tbhbgl

I used to have to TV program called boomerang that had cartoons that were a good 5-30 years before my time, and another one called Nicktoons that had shit like DBZ and Avatar the last Airbender, good stuff tbh.

damn it was late-childhood but was good
I used to have to TV program called boomerang that had cartoons that were a good 5-30 years before my time, and another one called Nicktoons that had shit like DBZ and Avatar the last Airbender, good stuff tbh.
I remember nicktoons,good cartoons were there

the flinstones were pretty interesting too

Arthur and Dexter's laboratory

Kek lmao I played it too, I remember one level with cat when you have to jump up somewhere.
Then there was Madagascar, used to be my fav when I was 8 or so, also I played Madagascar game too, I remember it being good, I think u could even play golf in it.
At 12 I was a fan of Simpsons. Also watched South Park for like a month with my dad everynight at 11PM lel

Fuck, rly miss childhood. Ofc I watched other classics that I cant remember, watched Ice Age for 3, Shrek 3 times that's for sure.
Lol this cat mission was hard af man

Kek lmao I played it too, I remember one level with cat when you have to jump up somewhere.
Then there was Madagascar, used to be my fav when I was 8 or so, also I played Madagascar game too, I remember it being good, I think u could even play golf in it.
At 12 I was a fan of Simpsons. Also watched South Park for like a month with my dad everynight at 11PM lel

Fuck, rly miss childhood. Ofc I watched other classics that I cant remember, watched Ice Age for 3, Shrek 3 times that's for sure.
Yu Yu Hakusho. Imagine a scene like this one nowadays.

Its anime

Last edited:
Ну заяц,ну пагади.

Lol this cat mission was hard af man
Ye I dont remember very well xd but I liked playing as a kitty tbhngl, I think Madagascar gaMe was bit better tho lel check it out on youtube
Ну заяц,ну пагади.
View attachment 101023
Omfg haha classic, totally love it
I watched spongebob after I got home from school everyday
Jfl same, I had this period of time haha
Loved it ded srs
Pink Panthera or whatever it was called, another great classic

Lmao my nibba I think that was first classic cartoon on the youtube, demotization would hit them hard nowadays

Last edited:
I was lowkey obsessed with it

Thought the thread title said, Cartoons of Children :worryfeels:

DBZ, the simpson, tom&jerry

Do you guys remember good cartoons from childhood? there are a lot tbh

Post your favorite cartoons,animated movies from childhood

it was based

Literally my favorite movie from my childhood excellent taste, I think I'm gonna go find this on blu ray.

Literally my favorite movie from my childhood excellent taste, I think I'm gonna go find this on blu ray.
it was really good man. not many animations like this nowadays