Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill cartoon blackpill - avatar: the legend of korra

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
avatar korra gets with asshole mako than nice guy bolin. mako and bolin are brothers. after breaking up with mako, she decides to get with asami, a girl that mako was crushing on.

Korraandmako
Korraandmako2

always fighting with mako.

Korraandbolin

but had a good relationship with bolin.

bolin gets cucked:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvegMFWd1Vc

mako and korra eventually break up. from the wiki (you don't need to read this, only for context if you want): When they returned to Republic City and Mako resumed his job as a police officer, Korra and Mako began having different views on how to handle the brewing civil war between the Water Tribes; Korra insisted on actively taking back her homeland, while Mako tried to avoid conflict and stuck to his duties as an officer first. Mako's sense of duty caused him to inform President Raiko about Korra's plans to go behind his back and secretly seek Southern support from the United Forces. Infuriated by this betrayal, Korra confronted Mako, and after a heated argument, the firebender concluded that their two jobs were too incompatible, and he broke up with the Avatar.

Korrasami

and then at the end of the show, it's implied that she had a lesbian relationship with asami. it's later confirmed:

mako and bolin small comparison:

Mako and Bolin
Makoandbolin

Garbage show built for soys

The fact that aang reincarnated into a foid is a fucking cuck tier move.

The foid mc was the most boring character of the entire show: even Tenzin was more interesting than her with him having to balance being a mentor, good father for his family, and faithfully uphold Aang’s legacy.

Last edited:
The fact that aang reincarnated into a foid is a fucking cuck tier move.
A lesbian foid at that :feelsugh:

I liked Zaheer though, he was a gigabased anarchist who wanted to get rid of all world governments

A lesbian foid at that :feelsugh:

I liked Zaheer though, he was a gigabased anarchist who wanted to get rid of all world governments
A better Airbender than aang. Didn't sit around playing moral superman. HE GOT SHIT DONE AND ALMOST KILLED THE AVATAR SOMETHING EVEN OZAI COULDN'T DO or fucking azula fucking based

that lesbian thing it seemed like it was added in the last minute, it doesnt make any sense.

I hope they're all blown up by the bloodbend

Last edited:
that lesbian thing it seemed like it was added in the last minute, it doesnt make any sense.
Yep, second half of the show the writers cucked Mako hard and shoehorned in the lesbian crap. The first part about beta friend-zone Bolin is real, though.

Yep, second half of the show the writers cucked Mako hard and shoehorned in the lesbian crap. The first part about beta friend-zone Bolin is real, though.
As much i can remember Mako dumped Korra for Asami and Korra was jealous of Asami's femininity while Asami admired Korra's strength and independence, its more rivalry between them then sudden they grab hands and go full lesbian.

Indeed
As much i can remember Mako dumped Korra for Asami and Korra was jealous of Asami's femininity while Asami admired Korra's strength and independence, its more rivalry between them then sudden they grab hands and go full lesbian.
This all wouldn't have happened if aang reincarnated into a trucel avatar

Why the fuck y'all watching that sjw soy shitshow. Knowing that there's a lesbian involved was enough to get me to never watch

Why the fuck y'all watching that sjw soy shitshow. Knowing that there's a lesbian involved was enough to get me to never watch
technically, it came out of the blue. it was revealed at the end that she was lesbian. i only watched it during my bluepilled days cause i liked avatar: the last airbender

technically, it came out of the blue. it was revealed at the end that she was lesbian. i only watched it during my bluepilled days cause i liked avatar: the last airbender

Why do soys squirt their pants about Avatar so much?