Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cartels in Mexico

chutmarikacel

chutmarikacel

already bailing
★★★
Now I hv seen a fair share of vids of these fks but fail to understand y are they like dis? I knw mexico is a shithole but so is curryland but I don't see shit lik these happening here so that can't be the true reason.

genes. mexico is a mix of bottom of the barrell Spaniards (from the Granada region, a poor, southern most region of Spain, genetically more Moorish/North Africa than white) conquistators, mixed with violent native americans.

native americans in meso-america were still on tribal warfare stage of civilization when Spanairds arrived. that's comparable to city states (with Aztecs being the most powerful one), where india, greek, china etc. all reached thousands of years before. in short, they were lagging behind in civilization development.

in civilized world, i assume after millenium of evolution, the violent, impulsive genes among population got reduced, due to arranged marriages (males with stable income got to marry, while violent thugs not as much), death penalties for murders. infant mortality among the poor were also high. i believe those all decreased shitty genes.

meso-america probably never had that selective pressure. instead, it actively selected for violence, with war-mongering tribes conquering and raping losers women. the thug genes got widespread. its similar to shitholes like Mongolia, where crime is also high, and Tuva, Russia's Mongolia (though they are technically "Turks", turks and mongols are the same nevertherless), has the highest rate of murder in Russia. no wonder Mongols were ruthless, murderous savages. their "kill all, burn all, loot all" and mass rapes culture is very similar to the native american savages.

then the Spaniards were too kind due to Catholism. the Catholic church is giga cucked, protecting the indians and such from "abuses" from the Spaniards. death penalty is also rarely used, and now universally abolished in latino countries. abortion is also bannned in latin america, so women have to have shitty kids that they didnt even want to have.
Tbh I would like to think drug trade is the major reason, but that doesn't explain their inhumane brutality. Wat u hv said is more in line ig.

Tbh I would like to think drug trade is the major reason, but that doesn't explain their inhumane brutality. Wat u hv said is more in line ig.
Mexicans have aztec blood. This explains why they can mutilate bodies frivolously

genes. mexico is a mix of bottom of the barrell Spaniards (from the Granada region, a poor, southern most region of Spain, genetically more Moorish/North Africa than white) conquistators, mixed with violent native americans.

native americans in meso-america were still on tribal warfare stage of civilization when Spanairds arrived. that's comparable to city states (with Aztecs being the most powerful one), where india, greek, china etc. all reached thousands of years before. in short, they were lagging behind in civilization development.

in civilized world, i assume after millenium of evolution, the violent, impulsive genes among population got reduced, due to arranged marriages (males with stable income got to marry, while violent thugs not as much), death penalties for murders. infant mortality among the poor were also high. i believe those all decreased shitty genes.

meso-america probably never had that selective pressure. instead, it actively selected for violence, with war-mongering tribes conquering and raping losers women. the thug genes got widespread. its similar to shitholes like Mongolia, where crime is also high, and Tuva, Russia's Mongolia (though they are technically "Turks", turks and mongols are the same nevertherless), has the highest rate of murder in Russia. no wonder Mongols were ruthless, murderous savages. their "kill all, burn all, loot all" and mass rapes culture is very similar to the native american savages.

then the Spaniards were too kind due to Catholism. the Catholic church is giga cucked, protecting the indians and such from "abuses" from the Spaniards. death penalty is also rarely used, and now universally abolished in latino countries. abortion is also bannned in latin america, so women have to have shitty kids that they didnt even want to have.

Exquisite explained.

Curries are low T compared to ruthless south american.
Not really. I think it's the Mexican drug culture and rampant corruption. Corruption exists here as well but I don't see drug mafias. Curry crimes are mostly either rapes or politically motivated murders/lynchings (for example low IQ Hindu-Muslim conflicts).

Mexican drug culture and rampant corruption.
Yup, a lot of Mexican-Americans I know are proud of the cartel rather than their government.

they have that alpha Aztec bloodline e

they have that alpha Aztec bloodline e
We wuz Kangs

Images 43

They're ruled by demons like their aztec ancestors