Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Carpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Think about it and compare it to humans

What does a sports car like a Chevrolet Corvette like the one here remind you?

2005 chevrolet corvette z06 blue devil 100731418 l

Everyone knows it's fast and powerful and definitely not very expensive either. Yet you rarely see any of these on the road.

How about a more Toyota Camry instead? It is one of the most popular cars in America.

2020 toyota camry awd

Hmmm I wonder why?

Screenshot 20201101 160434 Google

Screenshot 20201101 160501 Google

Even if you are powermaxxed like a Corvette that can smash 330 km/h with ease, normies and foids would rather some tallfag who can barely go 200 km/h and yet having the size.

JFL the Corvette is a carlet that is only 175 inches long where the Camry is 192 inches long. In real life what cars do you see foids drive? It is always large SUVs that are more than 190 inches on average such as Porsche Cayennes or Land Rovers, or at least a Lexus RX.

Much like in real life. A 175 cm everythingmaxxed manlet will always lose to a 192 cm lazy tallfag.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @BurakuminBibba @RREEEEEEEEE @ChinaCurry @LastGerman @commander_zoidberg @Diocel @KingChemist @MuslimMentalcel
@IncelCream

never began for manlets, unless they are chads

Cars me, never had one.

also applies to fucking dining plates JFL. People think the meal is better tasting if the plate is bigger vs if it was smaller not even lying

also applies to fucking dining plates JFL. People think the meal is better tasting if the plate is bigger vs if it was smaller not even lying
Just be big theory is legit

6'1 moGTR destroys 5'9 bugatticel

Even Koenigsegg had to build Gemera to satisfy foids and Chads.

Over for Ageras and CCXs

Bicycles me
Idek tbh, the driver's license pill has destroyed me already.

Why the hell I see foids driving so easily?

Oh wait because they can fuck Chads easier.
everything foids do in life is to get fucked by chad

Mogs me, don’t ever have a car :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

A walking Chad still mogs an incel with a 911 Turbo S.

ovER
such a brutal line, no matter the car chad will always get the foid. niggas can drive a rolls royce and chad would still cuck us

such a brutal line, no matter the car chad will always get the foid. niggas can drive a rolls royce and chad would still cuck us
Tbh

In the eyes of foids a McLaren F1 is more worthless than a Range Rover because the F1 is too short.

Foids are superficial to the core, and same goes to normies because foids have a very strong influence on the normgroids, hence normgroids follow suit.

If I don't grow anymore to at least 6' at 19 I will do LL in a decade.

Once I get my license I'll become a trucker and drive a 8 tonner, nobody will stop me in my quest for pussy

I used to drive a 63 AMG, that's a $200k + car, still got me shit

I used to drive a 63 AMG, that's a $200k + car, still got me shit
MOGS ME

I have rode shotgun on 6.3 C63 AMG sedan.

As well as a Nissan GT-R Black Edition.

View attachment 364958

Everyone knows it's fast and powerful and definitely not very expensive either. Yet you rarely see any of these on the road.

How about a more Toyota Camry instead? It is one of the most popular cars in America.

View attachment 364988

Hmmm I wonder why?

View attachment 364991
View attachment 364992

Even if you are powermaxxed like a Corvette that can smash 330 km/h with ease, normies and foids would rather some tallfag who can barely go 200 km/h and yet having the size.

JFL the Corvette is a carlet that is only 175 inches long where the Camry is 192 inches long. In real life what cars do you see foids drive? It is always large SUVs that are more than 190 inches on average such as Porsche Cayennes or Land Rovers, or at least a Lexus RX.

Much like in real life. A 175 cm everythingmaxxed manlet will always lose to a 192 cm lazy tallfag.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @BurakuminBibba @RREEEEEEEEE @ChinaCurry @LastGerman @commander_zoidberg @Diocel @KingChemist @MuslimMentalcel
@IncelCream
Imagine how tough it is for me being 178cm in a country where 183cm the average is.

Imagine how tough it is for me being 178cm in a country where 183cm the average is.
I always look like a rusting 996 in front of BMW M5s

There's no van for my crowd

View attachment 364958

View attachment 364988

Hmmm I wonder why?

View attachment 364991
View attachment 364992

@IncelCream

View: https://voca.ro/1gDG94WBzqsC

View attachment 364958

View attachment 364988

Hmmm I wonder why?

View attachment 364991
View attachment 364992

@IncelCream
Lmao this is a hilarious thread, this is prime incel community humor and I love it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why does this guy sound so autistic lmao

It never began for corvettecels
Cope a corvettecel will be drooled upon than any sub 8 male.

Actually because toyotas last forever and most people cant afford a corvette

Rich cunts in uk all drive audi, BMW & Mercedes for the most part, all long cars but they can get away with it due to driveways & bay parking at their jobs.

I'm in a 15+ year old Ford lol, so many midget cars here due to tight curb space.

Foids are all in huge suvs yeah.

CARfentanylpill

Actually because toyotas last forever and most people cant afford a corvette
Well even with money most people would prefer a larger sedan

Heightpill strikes again.

Well even with money most people would prefer a larger sedan

Heightpill strikes again.
Because they have more room in them and more people would rather have something comfortable and practical over something that just goes fast. If the height pill applied to cars, why wouldn’t SUVs and full size sedand( like crown vics) be the best sellers?