Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Carpill - Aggressive design trend

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm sort of a follower on cars and their makes and designs. One of the most modern trends is that cars looks very angry now and angular, opposed to the smooth and gentle line of 1990s cars.

For example, I will compare the Ford Mustang 1994

Big eyes, sort of neutral expression and happy looks

1994-1995-mustang-gt-s.jpg

The new Ford mustang is aggressive looking, with sharp lines and PCT, narrow eyes, giving it a hunter eyes appearance.

Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-972489.jpg

How does that relate to incels? I think the design trend of cars says something about our society. Old cars from 1990s to 2000s looks neutral or happy, while new ones, like the mustang, all look aggressive, even 'casual' cars like the Honda Civic and Ford Focus.

People subconsciously buy what they want to, and these angry cars gets tons of support as seen by the design trend. Men buys them to feel like Chad, while women buys them to have muuhh Chad car. Angry cars sell better.

No one wants a cuck car.

2005_mercedes-benz_c-class_2dr-hatchback_c320_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

smiling-guy-stock-photograph__k20625166.jpg

While they could get Chad thundercock

2018_Mercedes-Benz_A200_AMG_Line_Premium%2B_1.3_Front.jpg

5f93d556abfa04b2f161ff73fe371067.png

I think the car grill serves as metaphor for human nose, headlights as eyes, front bumper as mouth.

facemodelacc.jpg

Thats why you should get a truck instead.

legit theory tbh. good thread.

Genuinely haven't seen a NCT car, subconsciously we design our cars to look desirable (they don't have to look angry), and the fact that a NCT car is extremely rare or downright doesn't exist says a lot about the trait. No offense bro.

Genius level IQ and observation

How babyface cel who works out look like

Attachments

• 0056CD2B-DFDE-4D17-88F8-1DA0ED424D66.png
    0056CD2B-DFDE-4D17-88F8-1DA0ED424D66.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 63
Now I'll feel mogged just looking at cars

Genuinely haven't seen a NCT car, subconsciously we design our cars to look desirable (they don't have to look angry), and the fact that a NCT car is extremely rare or downright doesn't exist says a lot about the trait. No offense bro.

Bad eye area is instantly -5 points on the PSL

Better incel than cuck, aka better not having a driver license than owning a cuck car. :feelsthink:

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class is the ultimate Chad slayer car tbh. I like it very much.
https://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/10/2016/05/2016-mercedes-benz-gle-300d-4wd-suv-angular-front.png

Meanwhile, this is what cucks like BrazilianSoycel drive

Better incel than cuck, aka better not having a driver license than owning a cuck car. :feelsthink:

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class is the ultimate Chad slayer car tbh. I like it very much.
https://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/10/2016/05/2016-mercedes-benz-gle-300d-4wd-suv-angular-front.png

Meanwhile, this is what cucks like BrazilianSoycel drive

Any car that has 4 doors is a cuck car tbh

2 doors sports car = slayer

iu

I think modern mainstream cars look like shit, UK spec ones anyway.

Chad Thundercar.

No! Chad Thunderbird! No, wait, Thunderbirds went out in the mid-2000s.

This is the car I am.

1974_Ford_Pinto_two-door_wagon%2C_rear_left.jpg

The Virgin BMW vs The Chad Mustang

Fakecel if u dont drive Fiat Multipla

Don't you DARE get yourself a nice car if you're ugly though because that means you're COMPENSATING!!!!

Funny how pissed women get when a man perceived as someone who "should be" low status has nice things.

Don't you DARE get yourself a nice car if you're ugly though because that means you're COMPENSATING!!!!

Funny how pissed women get when a man perceived as someone who "should be" low status has nice things.
people get mad when ugly men want anything that isnt trash or low tier

i remember as a child i saw car with eyelashes and i liked it