Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Caring about women getting raped sounds as sensible to me as crying over some millionaire losing income

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
To me, women are oppressors who are denying me fulfillment of basic needs. I mostly feel happiness over hearing these oppressors being robbed of some of their capital.

I dont give a shout about that Im too busy rotting

I can barely get out of bed.

As if I can still care about femoids being raped. All that social conditioning has evaporated over the years.

I can barely get out of bed.

As if I can still care about femoids being raped. All that social conditioning has evaporated over the years.
Hmm, maybe it's indeed more about depression shutting down parts of thinking

I wrote a thread on this. Male-on-male rape is way worse than male-on-female rape. It's not nearly as harmful as society makes it seem. This "rape culture" mass hysteria is overexaggerated.

Hmm, maybe it's indeed more about depression shutting down parts of thinking

Depression has definitely slowed my brain down and made me a lot more indifferent to things.

But even if I magically ceased to be depressed, I have no sympathy for females after discovering their true nature.

I wrote a thread on this. Male-on-male rape is way worse than male-on-female rape. It's not nearly as harmful as society makes it seem. This "rape culture" mass hysteria is overexaggerated.
Indeed, male motivation to rape a female is just to get access to the natural sex function of the human body. It's not violent or evil intrinsically. It's obviously unpleasant to the foid for the fact that she is deprived of freedom to be picky.

And this, kids, is what :bluepill: overdose does to your brain
Dumbass we live in the most free society ever, we live longer than ever, we have more technology than ever before. Nobody is opressing you. If you really want sex with women hire a prostitute.

I disagree
he's right. women are powerless. If all men decided to impose values of decency and modesty on women they wouldn't be able to stop us. It's the army of simps women have control over who have the real power. If they were gone then women would be forced to suppress their evil nature and live more moral lives.

he's right. women are powerless. If all men decided to impose values of decency and modesty on women they wouldn't be able to stop us. It's the army of simps women have control over who have the real power. If they were gone then women would be forced to suppress their evil nature and live more moral lives.
I know but this won't stop me from blaming women as well. Simps being unhappy about it doesn't concern me.

I know but this won't stop me from blaming women as well. Simps being unhappy about it doesn't concern me.
I get the desire to hate women. I hate them as well. But it would be like if someone murdered someone else with a gun and the gun itself was put on trial instead of the person wielding it. A gun is a tool of destruction meant to cause suffering just like women's nature is meant to eliminate as many men from the gene pool to further their own selfish genetic legacy. But we have to remember the gun by itself is powerless without the operator just like women alone are powerless as well. Just like the gun wielder is truly responsible so are the simps and cucks who allow women free reign to spread their corruption across all of soyciety.

They keep saying they hate men but also expect men to jump to their rescue.

Don't be stupid bro. You don't have to care if a woman gets raped but women are not oppressing you
Yes they are. In many different ways.

For example:

Women turn initially decent dudes into Incels by applying sky-high standards and hypergamy. Then later they use these romantically starved men as financial resource (prostitution, only fans, betabux).

Women exploit men via a carrot and stick approach.