Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Male-on-male rape is worse than male-on-female rape

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
I'm not endorsing rape. This is only a reflection of mine about why male-on-male rape is worse than male-on-female rape. I also oppose the "rape culture" hysteria.

1. Women's bodies are meant to be penetrated. Men's bodies are not.

Penile-vaginal intercourse is the law in nature. Not only are reproduction possible due to this type of sexual engagement, both genitals are wired to satisfy each other's biological needs. This is not possible among men, as 1) men's bodies alone have no reproductive value and 2) anal pleasure is mostly psychological, being associated with higher risks of bacterial infection, sexually transmitted diseases, hemorrhoids, and anal cancer.

Most male-on-female rape is penile-vaginal. On the other hand, most male-on-male rape is penile-anal. Oral rape excluded in both cases. You decide which one is more natural.

2. Women's bodies are wired to experience orgasms during rape. Men's bodies are not.

Not only do women experience orgasms during rape, they masturbate to the episode later in life as a way of coping with trauma. Multiple scientific studies have found that women are disproportionately drawn to rape stories compared to men.

As humans resemble other animals regarding their biological system, some behavioral tendencies can be observed across all groups. For instance, sexual tendencies are regulated by the limbic system. Women are turned on by dominance. In nature, female animals submit to alpha males for protection and good genes. Their brains are wired to accept their inferior position in the sexual hierarchy, and so they accept their fate and even receive sexual pleasure by it.

As such, women's brains, which are not so different from their non-human counterparts' brains, also crave male domination and sexual pleasure from submission. Rape is a large part of it, but so is voluntary sexual fetishes like BDSM—which most women seem to enjoy.

3. Women gain status by being raped. Men do not.

At least in today's world, raped women are much more comforted and protected by society than raped men. The idea behind it is simple: men lose their social status by being raped, whereas women don't.

For a man, being sexually dominated and humiliated by other man is shameful; disgraceful. For a woman, it's mostly a psychological and social problem, rather than a biological problem. Indeed, most women wouldn't care about being raped if the perpetrator was good-looking; less so if the perpetrator was bad-looking. Additionally, passed out victims wouldn't notice a thing in case they didn't find out about what happened.

Raped men are neglected; raped women receive media and social attention. Raped men are seen as queers; raped women are seen as poor angels.

Conclusion.

Male-on-female rape is not nearly as harmful as male-on-male rape. "Rape culture" is overrated and society's hysteria over raped women is poorly justified. Men are more affected by rape than women, especially on a social level.

"Nuh uh sweaty" - :foidSoy:

Rape culture = wanting sex offenders to get raped in jail for groping boobs.

I agree with the sentiment but you are wrong in that "anal pleasure is mostly psychological". The prostate can be easily stimulated through anal penetration.

Fully agree, I always said this, one is natural other it isn't anal hole is not made for sex.
Rape against men is seen as a joke in society while it’s in fact the more serious one. Female rape is a meme and 80% of the time it’s some deathnic truecel looking at a girl wrong. 10% is when she needs some money. The other 10% is regret sex with some normie.
:yes::yes::yes:

I agree with the sentiment but you are wrong in that "anal pleasure is mostly psychological". The prostate can be easily stimulated through anal penetration.
Indeed. "Mostly psychological" as in from a biological standpoint the anus was not designed to be penetrated and have no reproductive value so its structures should not give as much as pleasure as the vagina. Anal sex seems to be associated with the desire to dominate, like in ancestral times when rulers raped their slaves to impose authority. It's mostly psychological in that sense, but not fully because of the prostate stimulation that you mentioned.

Agree. Especially with the male on male rape. It really is more traumatizing than male on female rape

Read only orange text,agreed

VERY high iq.
i knew all this going in but you broke it down in a concise way.
good job, should be pinned

Agree. Especially with the male on male rape. It really is more traumatizing than male on female rape
I read some interviews from the 1970s in which a psychologists interviewed prison rapists and inmates who had been raped. Both groups identified as heterosexual prior to prison.

The rapists denied having raped anyone and said that the guys they raped really wanted it and were just homosexuals that hadn't come out of the closet. They said that all they used was persuasion and "game" and that it would not have happened if the other guy didn't want it.

The inmates who had been raped said that they initially refused but were either threatened with serious violence or subjected to being slapped or punched in the stomach or other physical violence until they submitted.

All of the rapists were described as being tall and muscular and black, but one identified as white Hispanic.

After prison, the rapists continued to identify as heterosexual and insisted that they had only slept with women after being released. The inmates who had been raped claimed to now be homosexual and claimed to have come out in prison. One said that he tried to return to a heterosexual life, but it didn't work out. Another worked part time as a male prostitute.

Why did you compare male on female to male on male? You gay?

What about female on male rape? I know it's rare as fuck but I'd imagine it's worse than both of the above combined, aside from at least it doesn't risk turning guys gay

Why did you compare male on female to male on male? You gay?
Yes, that's exactly the point of this whole thread: I'm a faggot who hasn't come out of the closet, and now everyone's aware of the fact that I suck dicks for money.

Any other stupid questions you'd like to make, good sir? I know grasping new concepts might be a hard task for people like you, but you could at least try.

What about female on male rape? I know it's rare as fuck but I'd imagine it's worse than both of the above combined, aside from at least it doesn't risk turning guys gay
As in a woman sucking a man's dick without his consent? Not traumatic at all, let's be real.

How about a woman inserting a man's dick into her vagina? This is only possible if the man is severely retarded or unconscious. How else could that even happen, unless the man is a total chicken? So nope, not comparable at all.

As in a woman sucking a man's dick without his consent? Not traumatic at all, let's be real.

How about a woman inserting a man's dick into her vagina? This is only possible if the man is severely retarded or unconscious.

How else could that even happen, unless the man is a total chicken? So nope, not comparable at all.
It could happen if the man is really weak or the girl is really strong. It could happen if she's bigger than him. That's why it would be so brutal, it's humiliating. Men are supposed to be stronger, and everyone knows this (by everyone, i mean literally 99.999999% of all humans will admit it on some level), so a man being raped by a woman is a brutal as fuck humiliation.

It could happen if the man is really weak or the girl is really strong. It could happen if she's bigger than him. That's why it would be so brutal, it's humiliating. Men are supposed to be stronger, and everyone knows this (by everyone, i mean literally 99.999999% of all humans will admit it on some level), so a man being raped by a woman is a brutal as fuck humiliation.
I agree with you on that. The reason I compared male-on-male rape with male-on-female rape is because these are the most common types of sexual abuse out there. In nature, dominant males rape submissive females; dominant males also rape submissive males, which is humiliating to them. Female-on-male rape is very uncommon since as you perfectly put it men are bigger and stronger than women 99% of the time, so why compare such a negligible occurrence with something that happens on a daily basis (men are raped in prison frequently)?

I agree with you on that. The reason I compared male-on-male rape with male-on-female rape is because these are the most common types of sexual abuse out there. In nature, dominant males rape submissive females; dominant males also rape submissive males, which is humiliating to them. Female-on-male rape is very uncommon since as you perfectly put it men are bigger and stronger than women 99% of the time, so why compare such a negligible occurrence with something that happens on a daily basis (men are raped in prison frequently)?
Well considering truecels are probably as rare as female-on-male rape is (if not rarer), I thought it would at least be worth mentioning.

It's low iq when they compare heterosexual rape to gay rape.

Man-on-man "rape culture" exists in jails. This is considered funny and joked about.

There is no man-on-woman "rape culture" in the west today. This is considered abhorrent and reviled.

Those are some solid arguments.

I'm not endorsing rape. This is only a reflection of mine about why male-on-male rape is worse than male-on-female rape. I also oppose the "rape culture" hysteria.

Penile-vaginal intercourse is the law in nature. Not only are reproduction possible due to this type of sexual engagement, both genitals are wired to satisfy each other's biological needs. This is not possible among men, as 1) men's bodies alone have no reproductive value and 2) anal pleasure is mostly psychological, being associated with higher risks of bacterial infection, sexually transmitted diseases, hemorrhoids, and anal cancer.

Most male-on-female rape is penile-vaginal. On the other hand, most male-on-male rape is penile-anal. Oral rape excluded in both cases. You decide which one is more natural.

2. Women's bodies are wired to experience orgasms during rape. Men's bodies are not.

Not only do women experience orgasms during rape, they masturbate to the episode later in life as a way of coping with trauma. Multiple scientific studies have found that women are disproportionately drawn to rape stories compared to men.

As humans resemble other animals regarding their biological system, some behavioral tendencies can be observed across all groups. For instance, sexual tendencies are regulated by the limbic system. Women are turned on by dominance. In nature, female animals submit to alpha males for protection and good genes. Their brains are wired to accept their inferior position in the sexual hierarchy, and so they accept their fate and even receive sexual pleasure by it.

As such, women's brains, which are not so different from their non-human counterparts' brains, also crave male domination and sexual pleasure from submission. Rape is a large part of it, but so is voluntary sexual fetishes like BDSM—which most women seem to enjoy.

At least in today's world, raped women are much more comforted and protected by society than raped men. The idea behind it is simple: men lose their social status by being raped, whereas women don't.

For a man, being sexually dominated and humiliated by other man is shameful; disgraceful. For a woman, it's mostly a psychological and social problem, rather than a biological problem. Indeed, most women wouldn't care about being raped if the perpetrator was good-looking; less so if the perpetrator was bad-looking. Additionally, passed out victims wouldn't notice a thing in case they didn't find out about what happened.

Raped men are neglected; raped women receive media and social attention. Raped men are seen as queers; raped women are seen as poor angels.

Conclusion.

Male-on-female rape is not nearly as harmful as male-on-male rape. "Rape culture" is overrated and society's hysteria over raped women is poorly justified. Men are more affected by rape than women, especially on a social level.
Soyciety treats men like shit and their problems as a joke ngl

Conclusion.

Spot on mate well put

It definitely is because it’s fucking gay.

Rape against men is seen as a joke in society while it’s in fact the more serious one. Female rape is a meme and 80% of the time it’s some deathnic truecel looking at a girl wrong. 10% is when she needs some money. The other 10% is regret sex with some normie.
at this point 'rape' to foids means being fucked by a man who she deems as unattractive JFL

Now that's a fucking line
Yeah, definitely one of the most based things I’ve ever read here honestly. Women have an incentive to lie or mislead when it comes to rape or make it seem worse than it actually was because they gain status/sympathy and positive attention from it. So many women in my family have lied about being raped because why wouldn’t you lol? Everyone treats you much better in light of it and if anybody ever dared to question whether it actually happened or if it really was the “crucifixion” type experience they want you to believe.

It’s funny how everybody thinks of themselves as “thinking for themselves” but like 97% of people/normies are just blindly regurgitating the same values or positions they were raised on or that their political party of choice espouses. If you want to really find people that think for themselves you have to come places like this where people are questioning the very underlying values and assumptions that their own society is built on.

Any view like LGBTQWXYZ++++ today isn’t at all brave or controversial — every major institution backs it up for example and people are literally banned from social media or have their reputations destroyed for saying they don’t agree a man is a woman and all that shit. Meanwhile incels as a group you could probably murder and ass rape in the street and women everywhere would unironically cheer.

Conclusion.

Just commenting again to say this really is a neutron star level IQ post, well put mate.

Well, that's obvious. Male-on-male is for fags. Also, women like to be raped, and is it really raping if she likes it?

Almost every affliction or traumatic event is worse for men. Society instinctively cares more about women. They always get better support while men are expected to suck it up.

Last edited:
at this point 'rape' to foids means being fucked by a man who she deems as unattractive JFL
The fact that a woman can just accuse you or tell everyone in her social circle that you raped her and NOBODY seems to doubt it/people just blindly believe this kind of thing is astonishing.

Funny how once a person’s been falsely accused themselves though I doubt they’re as easily fooled. I’ve not been fortunately but my sister has falsely accused multiple guys. Women tell other women this shit and suddenly they all think the guy is evil even though he never did anything wrong. The fuck man, women have wildly too much power to ruin a persons reputation by lying.

What SHOULD happen is nobody would cast judgement until it passes through a court of law and you get a verdict.

yep, the whole notion that men are guilty until proven innocent is pure ragefuel, and I'm so sorry to say this but your sister is a narcissistic, manipulative, hedonistic cunt