Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

caring about "muh good genetics" is incredibly cringe, and no incel should buy into it

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
-
i see way too many incels use the terms "subhuman" or some variation of that term to define themselves and their genetics over who they consider to be a chad

the thruth is that caring about your looks is feminine and extremely homosexual. the female gender is naturally the gender to improve their facial and body looks to attract a mate because they understand that doing those two things could get them a good husband

if you care about the way your face looks as a man, and you try to "looksmax" you have a female-centric brain and are probably also low t. the modern world preaches clean, fair skin, prettyboys, etc when all of this gay ass shit is feminine as fuck and just another trick to lower ur t and turn men into women

tldr looksmaxxing is gay and feminine and if u want to save ur masculinity accept being an ugly ogre :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Just set yourself up to be humiliated more bro.

Just set yourself up to be humiliated more bro.
humiliated how, if you care about getting humilitated because of ur masc traits you are no different than a tranny persuaded by kikes to medically transition :feelshaha:

the truth is that caring about your looks is feminine and extremely homosexual. the female gender is naturally the gender to improve their facial and body looks to attract a mate because they understand that doing those two things could get them a good husband

if you care about the way your face looks as a man, and you try to "looksmax" you have a female-centric brain and are probably also low t. the modern world preaches clean, fair skin, prettyboys, etc when all of this gay ass shit is feminine as fuck and just another trick to lower ur t and turn men into women

tldr looksmaxxing is gay and feminine and if u want to save ur masculinity accept being an ugly ogre :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Gigabased and high IQ - women should care about their looks because its literally the only thing they have to offer, a man caring about whether a woman thinks he looks nice while simultaneously calling women irrational and illogical in who they choose as partners (which is true) is a walking contradiction

I don't blame guys for feeling insecure about their looks shortly after getting blackpilled but still going on about it years later and never getting over wanting a female to find you physically attractive is low IQ and literal feminine shit like you said

Gigabased and high IQ - women should care about their looks because its literally the only thing they have to offer, a man caring about whether a woman thinks he looks nice while simultaneously calling women irrational and illogical in who they choose as partners (which is true) is a walking contradiction

I don't blame guys for feeling insecure about their looks shortly after getting blackpilled but still going on about it years later and never getting over wanting a female to find you physically attractive is low IQ and literal feminine shit like you said
indeed brother

if you try to improve your own looks with the blackpill knowledge that its most likely gonna be futile, you 100% have shifted your sex strategy to that of a womans and have probably rewired your brain to think like a woman as well. i would rather stay an ugly high t ogre and keep my masculinity than be some faggot 200ng/dl femboy wanting to get fucked up the ass (both incel):feelsLSD:

humiliated how, if you care about getting humilitated because of ur masc traits you are no different than a tranny persuaded by kikes to medically transition :feelshaha:
Ogre not masculine? So you're saying not to self improve which means just be fat bro.

Ogre not masculine? So you're saying not to self improve which means just be fat bro.
wdym, ogre and masculine are pretty interchangable

in the context im using it in i mean ogre as in too masc

but obv, i would be too masc over too fem like a soyboy

You can be masc handsome and not an ugly ogre

wdym, ogre and masculine are pretty interchangable

in the context im using it in i mean ogre as in too masc

but obv, i would be too masc over too fem like a soyboy
Most masculine men are attractive. Good jawline, eyebrow area, lips, so what is your point? Did you just out yourself as a volcel?

You can be masc handsome and not an ugly ogre
yes but being both masc and handsome is chad tier, if u aint top 1% dont aim to be a feminine fuck as youll be incel regardless

keep ur t and masculinity and increase it. there are a lot of benefits to doing that ie better muscle mass, concentration, sleep, etc

Most masculine men are attractive. Good jawline, eyebrow area, lips, so what is your point? Did you just out yourself as a volcel?
thats cope, most "masculine" men are just guys with a good jaw that are tall. when i mean masculine i mean agromegaly jaw, massive browridge, 23+ inch bideltoid and extremely hairy like me all of which are unappealing in a looks centric dating market

Genetics < Phenotype

You can find a lot of examples of 8+ men with Sub-5 brothers on the internet, same parents, same 'genetic foundation', different phenotypes.

Last edited:

Genetics < Phenotype

You can find a lot of examples of 8+ men with Sub-5 brothers on the internet, same parents, same 'genetic foundation', different phenotypes.
the phenopill can destroy many :fuk:

i see way too many incels use the terms "subhuman" or some variation of that term to define themselves and their genetics over who they consider to be a chad

the thruth is that caring about your looks is feminine and extremely homosexual. the female gender is naturally the gender to improve their facial and body looks to attract a mate because they understand that doing those two things could get them a good husband

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

tldr looksmaxxing is gay and feminine and if u want to save ur masculinity accept being an ugly ogre
Our grandparents didn't know what looksmaxxing meant. They just had to exist and they ended up with a job, wife, house, children, etc.

Today looksmaxxing is such a popular cope BECAUSE sexual selection was 100% delivered to women, by the welfare state. Beforehand, having a job was enough to have a family, because foids COULDN'T get welfare and subsidies to spend decades on the carousel before settling for a betabuxx in her 30's.

Since foids today have 100% of the choice, they don't chose hardworking, dedicated men, because they don't need to. They just pick based on looks, assured that the welfare state will redistribute to her the fruits of most men's hard work and dedication.

So, when the entire sexual selection mechanism is rendered feminine, it is no surprise that men scrabble to adopt feminine ways of getting selected.

Our grandparents didn't know what looksmaxxing meant. They just had to exist and they ended up with a job, wife, house, children, etc.

Today looksmaxxing is such a popular cope BECAUSE sexual selection was 100% delivered to women, by the welfare state. Beforehand, having a job was enough to have a family, because foids COULDN'T get welfare and subsidies to spend decades on the carousel before settling for a betabuxx in her 30's.

Since foids today have 100% of the choice, they don't chose hardworking, dedicated men, because they don't need to. They just pick based on looks, assured that the welfare state will redistribute to her the fruits of most men's hard work and dedication.

So, when the entire sexual selection mechanism is rendered feminine, it is no surprise that men scrabble to adopt feminine ways of getting selected.
high iq and based response
another anti looksmaxxer

Looksmaxxing for a bitch is some despo shit

But lets be honest , lota us are despo incels

Cant have your cake and eat it too.

Not personally my cup of tea. But…
If brocels do it purely as a temporary tactic to get gash… then fair play to them.

If they continue doing it after getting gash… thats another story

Looksmaxxing for a bitch is some despo shit

But lets be honest , lota us are despo incels

Cant have your cake and eat it too.

Not personally my cup of tea. But…
If brocels do it purely as a temporary tactic to get gash… then fair play to them.

If they continue doing it after getting gash… thats another story
that’s the thing tho

it would have been excusable if it actually gets u pussy but it doesn’t even do that for low tier men lmao