Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Career options for a literal high school drop out (UK edition)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
What should I do? I'm 22 year old NEET (6 years) and have zero qualifications. Should I try and do my high school ones online and resume NEET'ing? Just incase anything happens. Then what after my GCSE's?

brutal. if you plan on wage cucking for shitty money your whole life then go back to school, otherwise neetmaxx

brutal. if you plan on wage cucking for shitty money your whole life then go back to school, otherwise neetmaxx
Yeah I gotta try get disability (PIP), but I don't want social workers fucking with my shit every few months. Just wanna be left alone, given a simple cheque so I can LDAR in peace :ahegao:

Join the military

Apprenticeship maybe? You got some GCSE's at least?

What should I do? I'm 22 year old NEET (6 years) and have zero qualifications. Should I try and do my high school ones online and resume NEET'ing? Just incase anything happens. Then what after my GCSE's?
trade school

Yeah finish your highschool first then try to get an internship somewhere

Just take a few years and go redo your o-level in evening classes or whatever it is called where you are. Work parttime as an assitant in something you like doing. Try different kinds of jobs till you find the one you like, I am sure if you explain your situation some temp agencies will help you.
After you get your GSCE'S then do an apprenticeship or evening college.

You will be fine dont worry, just focus for the next 5 years.

Apprenticeship maybe? You got some GCSE's at least?
I got zero due to dropping out kek. For some reason we didn't do GCSE's in yr 10 unlike others I know.
Just take a few years and go redo your o-level in evening classes or whatever it is called where you are. Work parttime as an assitant in something you like doing. Try different kinds of jobs till you find the one you like, I am sure if you explain your situation some temp agencies will help you.
After you get your GSCE'S then do an apprenticeship or evening college.

You will be fine dont worry, just focus for the next 5 years.
Not with my face and autism. I think the idea for me is to get GCSE's and then NEETmax.

Show up to your welfare office or social center and tell them you need a job or else you will sleep on the property and plan out your suicide…

Yes. There are many websites for certificates online. You may try those.

I got zero due to dropping out kek. For some reason we didn't do GCSE's in yr 10 unlike others I know.

Not with my face and autism. I think the idea for me is to get GCSE's and then NEETmax.
Well if your face is a problem for you then get a job that is not bothered with what your face looks like. For example metal working on CNC machines, plumbing etc. But it is your decision and your own future, so do what you want.

It's not like you will be sent to any war, at least in my country
Yeah, if you're lucky, they'll deem you not fit for combat and put you in some other military role, alongside the foids. :feelskek::feelskek:

Join the military
and die for zog :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
The Department of Defense (DoD) administers 17 different vaccines, as outlined in the Joint Instruction on Immunizations and Chemoprophylaxis (Secretaries of the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Transportation, 1995), for the prevention of infectious diseases among military personnel, where appropriate. The vaccines are administered to military personnel on the basis of military occupation, the location of the deployment, and mission requirements. In this chapter, the committee reviews information on the current availability of vaccines to DoD and describes key projects in DoD's vaccine development pipeline.

(((They))) really don't want you to see your retirement when you join the military

Goer in Mindcraft

Knob polishing

The Department of Defense (DoD) administers 17 different vaccines, as outlined in the Joint Instruction on Immunizations and Chemoprophylaxis (Secretaries of the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Transportation, 1995), for the prevention of infectious diseases among military personnel, where appropriate. The vaccines are administered to military personnel on the basis of military occupation, the location of the deployment, and mission requirements. In this chapter, the committee reviews information on the current availability of vaccines to DoD and describes key projects in DoD's vaccine development pipeline.

(((They))) really don't want you to see your retirement when you join the military
I mean, this apply to many jobs as well and military retirement is one of the best, at least in my country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back