Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CarbFuel] Favorite kind of bread?

Favorite bread?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Sliced bread

sliced-bread.jpg

Pita bread

pita-bread-5-1-10.jpg

French bread

French-Bread-6.jpg

Naan bread

naan8.jpg

Flour tortillas

Flour+tortilla+as+shawarma+wrap+2.jpg

Bagels

photo-120.jpg

Biscuits

184484_original.jpg

Baguette

aec9c7e029e212d47e7c02e1a009252c---hours-anne.jpg

Rye

rye-loaf.jpg

Pumpernickel

bread3.jpg

I stopped eating bread but I liked french bread the most, and second was sliced.

Last edited:
I'm too subhuman to tolerate gluten :feelsrope:

French bread is delicious.

That's not subhuman, it's a gift. People who eat that and get away with it for a while will eventually catch up with them. There are chads who can't even eat peanuts, which are not that bad for you and a good source of protein.
French bread is delicious.
It's addictive. I used to eat so much of it with nothing else added.
Tortillas tbh
Those are ok but I like corn tortillas better.

Probably pita or baguette. Fucking hate brown bread though.

naan mogs its so chewy

That has a weird aftertaste I can't tolerate. But I guess some people like it, the same way some like black licorice.
that metallic aftertaste is actually what I like...

crusty french bread

I had Naan for breakfast, its pretty nice. I gotta go with Baguettes as a part Frenchcel but i appreciate naan as well

pumpernickel :feelslala:

jk it's low carb sliced bread, i avoid it whenever possible but it's honestly pretty hard to stay sated without overloading on fat or protein, since i just don't like vegetables enough to completely satisfy my hunger with them

if i were to replace bread with something it would probably be potatoes, i don't mind those, but they're kind of a bother tbh which is why i still use bread as a crutch

i dont even know

I wonder what Gordon's favourite bread is @WithoutMe

Probably pita or baguette. Fucking hate brown bread though.
I thought they were too close to french bread but I'll add them.
naan mogs its so chewy
I like those a lot with garlic and curry, but when it's plain I think french is better.
that metallic aftertaste is actually what I like...
I wish I could appreciate it, but I think I might have had a bad experience with that taste that makes me not like it. I'll add it.
crusty french bread
That makes it twice as good.
I had Naan for breakfast, its pretty nice. I gotta go with Baguettes as a part Frenchcel but i appreciate naan as well
I can admit it beats pita even though I'm sand.
pumpernickel :feelslala:

jk it's low carb sliced bread, i avoid it whenever possible but it's honestly pretty hard to stay sated without overloading on fat or protein, since i just don't like vegetables enough to completely satisfy my hunger with them

if i were to replace bread with something it would probably be potatoes, i don't mind those, but they're kind of a bother tbh which is why i still use bread as a crutch
I added it. I thought it was the same as rye though.

Potatoes are a nice gluten free substitute, but since it has a lot of carbs I try to stay away from them too. I replaced bread with cauliflower rice and broccoli, lol.

Baguette and french bread no doubt, i also like biscuits too but I'd still both those two in front

Baguette and french bread no doubt, i also like biscuits too but I'd still both those two in front
High iq, also biscuits are fattening because they add butter, it's best to stick with only carbs instead of mixing carbs with fat at the sae time. I heard fat will be transported faster when it's mixed with carbs, so I try to separate them as much as possible.

Potatoes are a nice gluten free substitute, but since it has a lot of carbs I try to stay away from them too. I replaced bread with cauliflower rice and broccoli, lol.
really nice if you can pull that off, while I like broccoli and brussel sprouts I don't like them nearly enough to be a default stomach filler and eliminate bread and potatoes

really nice if you can pull that off, while I like broccoli and brussel sprouts I don't like them nearly enough to be a default stomach filler and eliminate bread and potatoes
I also thought I couldn't eliminate potatoes because I love chips and french fries, but since they're deep fried in oil and after finding out mixing carbs with fats is bad I had to stay away. I'm glad I did because after two weeks to a month I lost almost all the cravings I had for them, but it was pretty tough to get through that period of withdrawal. I still eat potatoes sometimes, but only boiled or baked with no added fat.

Last edited:
bread is a great food if you dont mind dying earlier

I stopped eating it for a long time along with all other grains but nowadays I eat anything tbh too lazy and whats the point in extending this life

bread is a great food if you dont mind dying earlier

I stopped eating it for a long time along with all other grains but nowadays I eat anything tbh too lazy and whats the point in extending this life
I want to extend it so I can live to see sexbots and artificial wombs mog foids. It also feels better without having to carry around a lot of extra fat in annoying places.

I also thought I couldn't eliminate potatoes because I love chips and french fries, but since they're deep fried in oil and after finding out mixing carbs with fats is bad I had to stay away. I'm glad I did because after two weeks to a month I lost almost all the cravings I had for them, but it was pretty tough to get through that period of withdrawal. I still eat potatoes sometimes, but only boiled or baked with no added fat.
you're pretty tough, then. i couldn't get through the days without "bad food" coping to some degree. the impact of it can still be reduced by just cooking your own, like if you have a good pan you can fry potatoes with just a very small amount of olive oil, which is pretty healthy.

you're pretty tough, then. i couldn't get through the days without "bad food" coping to some degree. the impact of it can still be reduced by just cooking your own, like if you have a good pan you can fry potatoes with just a very small amount of olive oil, which is pretty healthy.
Tbh my mom helped me be able to do it because she cooks my meals the way it fits my diet. I realized bad foods can easily be replaced by clean home cooking with unprocessed vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, and beans. A lot of the food I get also doesn't need much preparation, I get frozen raspberries or pineapples that I thaw out for 45 minutes before eating them as a snack, or fresh apples, oranges, strawberries and kiwis, etc... The only food that takes the most preparation are the vegetable stews and salads my mom makes me. Btw it's better to fry things in avocado oil and coconut oil, because olive oil is not meant to be heated, it should only be added to things like salads and feta cheese at room temperature.

rye bread is very tasty and good for eggs and sandwiches. biscuits, baguettes, pita, naan, sourdough, whole wheat and french are all great types of bread as well though

Tbh my mom helped me be able to do it because she cooks my meals the way it fits my diet. I realized bad foods can easily be replaced by clean home cooking with unprocessed vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, and beans. A lot of the food I get also doesn't need much preparation, I get frozen raspberries or pineapples that I thaw out for 45 minutes before eating them as a snack, or fresh apples, oranges, strawberries and kiwis, etc... The only food that takes the most preparation are the vegetable stews and salads my mom makes me. Btw it's better to fry things in avocado oil and coconut oil, because olive oil is not meant to be heated, it should only be added to things like salads and feta cheese at room temperature.
oh yeah, that would make it a lot easier if I had someone cooking for me, my dishes are ok but not that great because I'm usually hungry and impatient.
for olive oil fuck I don't know, I actually think it's healthier than anything else even if it gets close to the smoke point, but with this new pan I can use just about anything without worrying about it since I need so little oil.
might start using lard or butter since that's the real healthiest I think.

oh yeah, that would make it a lot easier if I had someone cooking for me, my dishes are ok but not that great because I'm usually hungry and impatient.
for olive oil fuck I don't know, I actually think it's healthier than anything else even if it gets close to the smoke point, but with this new pan I can use just about anything without worrying about it since I need so little oil.
might start using lard or butter since that's the real healthiest I think.
I use grassfed ghee sometimes as a fryer, but after cutting down on it I haven't noticed a difference when comparing it to using coconut oil only. I can still work out the same way as when I used ghee. Maybe it's a myth that heating extra virgin olive oil is bad, but I use the other oils for high temps to be safe. I also eat egg yolks from the chickens I raise as pets, which I think give me a little boost in working out more than grass fed ghee.
rye bread is very tasty and good for eggs and sandwiches. biscuits, baguettes, pita, naan, sourdough, whole wheat and french are all great types of bread as well though
High iq. I think eggs can help cancel out the metallic taste in rye bread.

I use grassfed ghee sometimes as a fryer, but after cutting down on it I haven't noticed a difference when comparing it to using coconut oil only. I can still work out the same way as when I used ghee. Maybe it's a myth that heating extra virgin olive oil is bad, but I use the other oils for high temps to be safe. I also eat egg yolks from the chickens I raise as pets, which I think give me a little boost in working out more than grass fed ghee.
don't have the heart to separate the whites from the yolks but eggs are definitely great. based if you have your own chickens to give you "organic" eggs.

Out of the listed ones, Baguette , but my actual fav one is not on the list.

don't have the heart to separate the whites from the yolks but eggs are definitely great. based if you have your own chickens to give you "organic" eggs.
Mine aren't "organic" because I feed them gmo foods sometimes when my family has left overs, their feed also isn't organic, but they're pasture raised and can free range in a large area, and never given any unnecessary meds and antibiotics. They also have a very low stress life. I separate the whites easily because I feed them back to my chickens, so they don't go to waste.
Out of the listed ones, Baguette , but my actual fav one is not on the list.
Which is it, ezekiel bread?

sliced sandwich bread

I hate eating it because of my throat problem so it takes me 15 minutes to eat one piece of bread

Naan and pita are delicious

Mine aren't "organic" because I feed them gmo foods sometimes when my family has left overs, their feed also isn't organic, but they're pasture raised and can free range in a large area, and never given any unnecessary meds and antibiotics. They also have a very low stress life. I separate the whites easily because I feed them back to my chickens, so they don't go to waste.
they're probably still x100 more organic than the ones in the supermarket ngl

Which is it, ezekiel bread?
Is commonly referred to as telera, where I come from, but I don't really know if it has a name anywhere else.
Also, it is only eaten during Christmas.

Telera-pan-navide%C3%B1o-dominincano-3-min_opt.jpg

over for breadcels
Sliced bread

sliced-bread.jpg

Pita bread

pita-bread-5-1-10.jpg

French bread

French-Bread-6.jpg

Naan bread

naan8.jpg

Flour tortillas

Flour+tortilla+as+shawarma+wrap+2.jpg

Bagels

photo-120.jpg

Biscuits

184484_original.jpg

Baguette

aec9c7e029e212d47e7c02e1a009252c---hours-anne.jpg

Rye

rye-loaf.jpg

Pumpernickel

bread3.jpg

I stopped eating bread but I liked french bread the most, and second was sliced.
ovr for u

I hate eating it because of my throat problem so it takes me 15 minutes to eat one piece of bread
I can see that being bad if my throat had a problem getting all that spongy bread down. That's probably a blessing in disguise so you won't get fat from it.
they're probably still x100 more organic than the ones in the supermarket ngl
They're healthier for sure, but since "organic" has different standards I'm not able to call it that. Any factory farm can change their feed to organic because they don't give them food scraps and can afford to buy the organic feed in bulk.
Is commonly referred to as telera, where I come from, but I don't really know if it has a name anywhere else.
Also, it is only eaten during Christmas.

Telera-pan-navide%C3%B1o-dominincano-3-min_opt.jpg
That looks good, I wish I tried it before I cut out bread. It looks like it would taste like a baguette mixed with a bagel.

Last edited:
That looks good, I wish I tried it before I cut out bread. It looks like it would taste like a baguette mixed with a bagel.
Why are you fully cutting bread? Is one of the best meals you can get in terms of taste/price ratio

Why are you fully cutting bread? Is one of the best meals you can get in terms of taste/price ratio
It makes me gain weight, and makes me hungry during my fasting time of the day. I get a lot more full with fruits, vegetables, nuts, and beans because they're full of nutrients and not empty calories.

It makes me gain weight, and makes me hungry during my fasting time of the day. I get a lot more full with fruits, vegetables, nuts, and beans because they're full of nutrients and not empty calories.
Yeah, my stomach does get empty pretty fast after eater bread. But men, fruits are expensive. They were charging 5 usd for an apple in the supermarket, and with that same money I can buy 5 baguettes on that same supermarket.

I chose pita bread because I use it the most in everyday life

Yeah, my stomach does get empty pretty fast after eater bread. But men, fruits are expensive. They were charging 5 usd for an apple in the supermarket, and with that same money I can buy 5 baguettes on that same supermarket.
I've never seen that, the highest price I see in my area for organic apples is two dollars a pound, but I usually get them for 1.25 a pound. Maybe you can find them less expensive if you go to trader joes or costco.
I chose pita bread because I use it the most in everyday life
Based. I liked having that too with feta cheese and falafel.
Tortillas me.

I can see that being bad if my throat had a problem getting all that spongy bread down. That's probably a blessing in disguise so you won't get fat from it.
Actually I get angry when people talk about getting fat, to me it´s like bragging that they can indulge in life through food and I can´t.

Actually I get angry when people talk about getting fat, to me it´s like bragging that they can indulge in life through food and I can´t.
I used to be fat so I know first hand how bad it can be. You can still get fat on other foods besides bread if you want to see how it's like. lol.
i don't eat bread, but i sometime enjoy this kind of bread
pain-de-campagne-maison.jpg
I like that too, especially when it's toasted. It looks like the whole wheat bread I used to get after I cut out all the bleached and "enriched" flour breads.

Sliced bread I guess

Original german westfälischer pumpernickel

if you are american , you dont know what bread is

Original german westfälischer pumpernickel

if you are american , you dont know what bread is
I think I tried it once from the whole foods store but I didn't like it because it tasted like rye bread. This is the kind I got.

79901.jpg

Yea definitely french, biscuits and bagels are also really good