Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Car showcase

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
In this thread we can share our cars and optionally tell stories we went through with it, how we fail getting women etc.
Here's my car.
IMG_20180110_112831.jpg

IMG_20170423_163411.jpg

It's an old Benz but still better than 80% of other cars I see around. However, a girl who rejected me a while ago actually hook up with some obnoxious brute that is driving a slowass Scooter. He's pretty weird, though.

SupremeG said:
In this thread we can share our cars and optionally tell stories we went through with it, how we fail getting women etc.
Here's my car.
IMG_20180110_112831.jpg

IMG_20170423_163411.jpg

It's an old Benz but still better than 80% of other cars I see around. However, a girl who rejected me a while ago actually hook up with some obnoxious brute that is driving a slowass Scooter. He's pretty weird, though.
Nice car but my Peugeot 106 is better.

Not sure if the guy over me is actually serious or trolling. My magnificent car is like 8,5/10 and the Peugeot 106 won't be even close fully tuned lmao.

SupremeG said:
Not sure if the guy over me is actually serious or trolling. My magnificent car is like 8,5/10 and the Peugeot 106 won't be even close fully tuned lmao.
ER incarnated?

shukin said:
Rate my car
article-2638807-1E32E04100000578-866_634x376.jpg
A literal 10/10

SupremeG said:
I'm not trolling, your car is great too but mine stands out.

Akarin said:
5.jpg

I-it's fast
My car has two doors.

Can you say the same?

SupremeG said:
Here's my car.
IMG_20180110_112831.jpg

IMG_20170423_163411.jpg

I had a 2002 Acura TL-S until I had to sell it because of legal and school fees.

So many great times in that car. I drove around 120k miles in about 5 years. It was reliable and responsive. Took all my friends for rides because I was the only one with a car. Now they are the ones with cars and I'm not, and we barely ever go anywhere. #sadlife

SupremeG said:
Here's my car.
IMG_20180110_112831.jpg

IMG_20170423_163411.jpg

which year, and which model is this, and how much did you pay.

It looks kinda cool, old batmobile vibes.

LeagueEuW said:
ER incarnated?

I hope in this life he learns how to open the sorority door

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
which year, and which model is this, and how much did you pay.

It looks kinda cool, old batmobile vibes.
It's a 2001 CLK 230 Kompressor Coupé. The price ranges reaches very differently depending what you want. You won't get a neat one under 3500 $, though. Hey, why you don't look for yourself? Oh wait, forgot that you cannot afford it.

Gt-four ST205 > all

gt4st2051.jpg

SupremeG said:
It's a 2001 CLK 230 Kompressor Coupé. The price ranges reaches very differently depending what you want. You won't get a neat one under 3500 $, though. Hey, why you don't look for yourself? Oh wait, forgot that you cannot afford it.

You got me there son. Maybe one day I am a wealthy man such as yourself, until then I will just drool over the pictures, and my childhood dreams of being batman will have to wait a little while longer.