Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

capitalism is soulless

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
"we need capitalism it's the only economic model that works" bla bla bla shut up boomer I get it

but it's so soulless. it promotes hustle culture all for what? to make enough money to not get evicted? atleast communism reached for workers' sympathy and gave them a real end goal cause, communist countries atleast promoted time with your family and to not be soulless wageslavers. capitalism removes all the emotions and empathy and makes you into machines. its why I hate capitalism so much despite it being the only economic model to have worked so far. but I wish it didnt work so we could find another model if you know what I mean

Just become a capitalist bro

work all your life just to barely survive, whilst society doesnt give a shit about you and then drop dead bro

is capitalism really the only thing that has worked or is that what they just tell you?

is capitalism really the only thing that has worked or is that what they just tell you?
I mean when I look at all the first world countries they've all been capitalist for several decades so they're not wrong as much as I wish they were wrong. china when it decommunized became what it is now

I mean when I look at all the first world countries they've all been capitalist for several decades so they're not wrong as much as I wish they were wrong. china when it decommunized became what it is now
yeah tbh I don't know either but what I do tell you is that capitalism will be the end of us

communism was better than capitalism

IMG 4058

Capitalism only worked and prevailed at the end because it mercilessly attacked and subverted all competition and alternative systems, boycotting, sanctioning, products poisoning - those are the tactics and trademarks of this soulless feudal system. Communism isnt much better though, we shall lean into the golden mean more if we want for the nation to achieve prosperity and social cohesion. Modern china is based on third way system, just like Germany during Adolf Hitler. Iraq during Hussain or Lybia during Gadafi.