Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Capeshit 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I just streamed a capeshit movie but instantly regretted it. Couldn't watch more than 30 seconds before turning it off. Why do normies watch this shit?

Capeshit movie starter pack:
-Unfunny jokes
-CGI
-Chad and Stacy main characters
-Product placement
-Similar plot without much innovation

Chad and Stacy main characters

-Chad and Stacy main characters
Chad and Stacy main characters
I think it's deeper than this. I can handle ideal masculine and feminine characters, at least in terms of appearance, you get a lot of that in anime anyway.

Thinking about it, in capeshit, the men are always portrayed as dimwitted, dumb brutes who are easily swooned by the charms of the female characters. And the women are all portrayed as super-intelligent, high-powered career women who have smashed the glass ceiling and placed a leash on all of the male animals.

I think it's deeper than this. I can handle ideal masculine and feminine characters, at least in terms of appearance, you get a lot of that in anime anyway.

Thinking about it, in capeshit, the men are always portrayed as dimwitted, dumb brutes who are easily swooned by the charms of the female characters. And the women are all portrayed as super-intelligent, high-powered career women who have smashed the glass ceiling and placed a leash on all of the male animals.
Hercules was the first capeshit of antiquity. Nothing new under the sun. Before Hollyjude and the invention of the television and motion picture by Edison, they had circuses and theater which were ran by gay jewish actors.

No Way Home is the only capeshit I'm looking forward to.

could you provide us the title of the feature film. or atleast the plot summary.