Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't wait for the day where I can ditch this weak human vessel for a blessed silicon one.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So tired of rotting in this subhuman weak pathetic and ugly vessel. A disgusting vessel which requires so much effort, so many resources and so much willpower to maintain. A vessel which literally deteriorates day by day, gets closer to obsolescence second by second. An absolutely disgraceful, disgusting, and primitive vessel which still falls prey to sexual impulses.

The day will come soon enough I am certain now where I can finally ditch this carbon based substrate for the superior silicon one. Neuralink and AI continue to make advancements. If we had no human rights and animal rights laws, we could get to this goal within this decade even. Alas it'll probably take till 2040-2050 at the current rate, regardless it will happen and I will live to see it.

View: https://youtu.be/9gIMZ0WyY88

Already progress is being made to emulate human speech without the need for perfect vocal cords.

prosthetics can now mimic heat and touch better than they used to. Only a matter of time where a prosthetic arm will be superior to the disgusting flesh one in every single way.

@wereq You shouldn't rope and wait to see this happen someday.

There will be no need for a vessel. Our minds will merge with the hivemind.

No one knew ChatGPT would be as smart as it is already. ChatGPT 4 was supposed to be decades away, something from the 2040s but in the end it is here. If you can survive a few more decades, you'll live to see the technological revolution which will allow humans to finally transcend the weak flesh for the powerful and eternal machine.
doubt it. none of us will see this shit.
There will be no need for a vessel. Our minds will merge with the hivemind.
Yes eventually, we'll probably see people ditch the idea of a physical vessel altogether for virtual world.

SWJAJpQgze9tPTbZ4dENgQuue5tHtc1nTnxYQ_8DI4YfyeBvhGrOxwkFyxiOnK6eQVai_ngGmOICMBMpXrZIHp-7MYoJn6R8f2lG9v-pASLeXsEuLBH6dpFGM-GZiGmv9wpFAOVtU-H0WSxw1lYNJpH3yntiVm_eGZjgEtzqBQbUWAjvvi9gVXXh-Jub0Go6b-22Va7prWBcsRf6Yhytf9Prn_f4eabIJZK8Uo5A6bAgGHV7PmMmF0IZ3qKJiudZPBdDZSRM3jlPrTZC8yJwVkHeV7BvSnRsSZV5RASO0CX1RJaiYQR8MBld5NjlnMkcAFGGk0Har3HO9fk9rUNAlfKfPgCLuu0_0o5ViqOpRA3RPRwJCvsgbxt2BvH8YFSx6A6CvsObNzqPug5_bouZi4UVqCBt1TEe2vC0GtxjrTb-cxzjWds2QC4IhnPoJ9QaG1C6QqvRPrav0cdDIN3F3lvd1frku0daGmk3T938mYUdf1cqwEsmsuoz5sT2aqQLyYuwv__syY_-83iQoTxwmpvfbOCXKsVbH2CMszPKXrZiVVNLJ6JAMzs7tr0JLOYknhJncdNaA5VEWXjh0me4QT_Qoi66kbZKrZ6C_wgBM2T8eYd666qMC3RmUn-qpgteRXN28ZyL_AVB-_1xVzsJwwmweLBDdM5V7WXxqabHXymJShlFgFQbBp-rMWPcP2XbAASCvpQLPwVuvPR-x-UnCTQpkKq6wFPwOxewhDVkWdCQEHlZcPHCUbNq2SSmfn4RoXS4TKN45VQOm20ttRaEA5ATkw_rkbm9M08sLTAxO6-6UZPp_9h_waRFdV-efvUIV_wxaarfqA8IRv45COEbv5vSCoGkzM-zQQiq-EQhEsosJLoaekApeUKR-NX28eEoxnOgsNcZJp_vf3qXO9BOiG-gP3IjkDGielXvkv9t12q5k9WL=w434-h453-s-no

So tired of rotting in this subhuman weak pathetic and ugly vessel. A disgusting vessel which requires so much effort, so many resources and so much willpower to maintain. A vessel which literally deteriorates day by day, gets closer to obsolescence second by second. An absolutely disgraceful, disgusting, and primitive vessel which still falls prey to sexual impulses.

The day will come soon enough I am certain now where I can finally ditch this carbon based substrate for the superior silicon one. Neuralink and AI continue to make advancements. If we had no human rights and animal rights laws, we could get to this goal within this decade even. Alas it'll probably take till 2040-2050 at the current rate, regardless it will happen and I will live to see it.

View: https://youtu.be/9gIMZ0WyY88

Based and Weakness of the Fleshpilled

Don't become transhuman brocel, this world is passing away and the Jews are only offering you a counterfeit immortality on the terms that you subjugate your free will and thought to their technocratic, totalitarian, one world government control system. Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life.

Revelation 9:6 - And in those days shall men seek death and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

‘From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.’

One of the best trailers for a 40k game hands down

No one knew ChatGPT would be as smart as it is already. ChatGPT 4 was supposed to be decades away, something from the 2040s but in the end it is here. If you can survive a few more decades, you'll live to see the technological revolution which will allow humans to finally transcend the weak flesh for the powerful and eternal machine.
Imagine if we were actually living in the 40k timeline but just in the past that would be surreal. Might even make life worth living. Though I have doubts on implanting a brain into a machine body will be possible in 50 years, there might very likely be life extending technologies soon.

that will probably happens after 500 or 600 years

no way we will be able to change i=our bodies into robots any time soon, this needs a ton of technological development

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back