Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't think of any purpose in life besides wanting a gf/wife.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I literally enjoy nothing anymore. All my copes are failing. I don't enjoy most anime anymore, I don't enjoy playing vidya alone. When I go outside I just feel like a lonely loser. There is no career that interests me. At least if I had a cute young gf who shared my interests, maybe I would enjoy my copes. Maybe I would enjoy anime again and enjoy vidya with someone to play it with. Maybe I would have more reasons to go outside and do things that couples do that you can't do alone without feeling like a sadcase. Maybe even if I had a shitty boring job I would cope knowing that I have a gf at home ready to comfort me and have sex with me to ease my tensions. But there is nothing to look forward to after toiling which is why I'd rather be NEET (even though I also hate being a rotting NEET).

This isn't foid worship this is just my desire and it will never happen because I will be a permacel and the kinds of girls that I would even like don't exist anymore anyway. There are no cute, nerdy, virgin girls anymore. Even if you go to an anime convention it's all just normalfags and half dressed sluts. Every foid is a fucking hoe by the time she reaches 14 and there is no hope for me ever living a happy life in this cursed world :feelsrope:

When I go outside I just feel like a lonely loser.
That's why I try not to think that much about the outside, but the things that still interest me (and serve as copes): videogames.

Obviously, most of the times I go outside is for either visiting my family/grandmother and/or barber shop (my mom still forces me to cut my hair).

At least if I had a cute young gf who shared my interests, maybe I would enjoy my copes

No girl will ever show interest in male hobbies, doubt that will happen (besides absolute 0/10 uggos or landwhales, if that is what you are after (not that they would ever consider you when they can have sex with chad lites)

I feel that.

All I ever think about is fighting or fucking.

All copes end by the time you're 20-21, that's the time when people go ER or rope or lose all hope

I literally enjoy nothing anymore. All my copes are failing. I don't enjoy most anime anymore, I don't enjoy playing vidya alone. When I go outside I just feel like a lonely loser. There is no career that interests me. At least if I had a cute young gf who shared my interests, maybe I would enjoy my copes. Maybe I would enjoy anime again and enjoy vidya with someone to play it with. Maybe I would have more reasons to go outside and do things that couples do that you can't do alone without feeling like a sadcase. Maybe even if I had a shitty boring job I would cope knowing that I have a gf at home ready to comfort me and have sex with me to ease my tensions. But there is nothing to look forward to after toiling which is why I'd rather be NEET (even though I also hate being a rotting NEET).

This isn't foid worship this is just my desire and it will never happen because I will be a permacel and the kinds of girls that I would even like don't exist anymore anyway. There are no cute, nerdy, virgin girls anymore. Even if you go to an anime convention it's all just normalfags and half dressed sluts. Every foid is a fucking hoe by the time she reaches 14 and there is no hope for me ever living a happy life in this cursed world :feelsrope:
you are not entitled to women, incel :soy:

All copes end by the time you're 20-21, that's the time when people go ER or rope or lose all hope
yup. All the copes after that on average won't ever compare

That’s a pedestal propping up a fantasy bro. Replace gf with anything else and that will be the hole in the soul.

Not that I’m one to talk.

I just wish I had some money man … i dream of becoming middle class someday like some fantasy, that I could make enough to keep the bill collectors at bay, get perfect credit, get out of the debt whirlpool…

I have to remind myself not to romanticize money problems and just “blackpill” it in a way—I made dumb decisions stacking up student loans for a job market that doesn’t make sense—and this part of existence is just going to have to suck for most of my adult life.

At its best these forums help me bleach away the fungus of sentimentality. It grows back quick though.

same here brocel, i run out of copium and what the life stored for me is ropium, sooner or later

i mean, there's nothing meaningful in this life...at this point i just accepted life is empty and cold and i cant cope anymore, even with trad family bullshit

Cant think of anything but coping and suffering until I eventually die.

Kant says you have a duty towards yourself to stay alive. Your duty is your reason to live

even if u manage to get a gf you will find another things to be depressed about