Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't tell my family about my looksmaxxing plans

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Next month, I'm getting a procedure done to improve my facial harmony. It's a relatively cheap procedure as far as that kind of thing goes as it's going to cost me $750 USD.....it's better than giving it to some PUA coach far as I'm concerned.

But I can't tell my family about it because they'll start spouting blue pills at me like a semi automatic. They'll tell me I should love myself and accept myself and it's whats on the inside that counts. First of all, if I was 50 pounds overweight and wanted to lose weight, they'd tell me to go for it. Losing weight is a form of looksmaxxing. When I was a kid and they spent a thousand or so dollars getting me braces, I'm glad they didn't say "gee, we should just accept him as he is...crooked teeth and all".

Second, it's because I do love myself that I'm spending the money to looksmaxx. If I didn't care about myself, I wouldn't even bother. It just annoys me that when you try to do something to improve your face, it seems like it strikes a nerve with everyone around you.

Ofc not they think it's only your personality holding you back and that you need to go outside more.