Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't take the regret anymore. I honestly want to die

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
not just because inceldom, but because many mistakes I've made and many missed opportunities.

the regret is just killing me and eating me from inside.

I honestly want to die. every minute of living is suffering for me. can't take the regret anymore

not just because inceldom, but because many mistakes I've made and many missed opportunities.

the regret is just killing me and eating me from inside.

I honestly want to die. every minute of living is suffering for me. can't take the regret anymore
Erase any connection to your past,it's brutal but you have to do it,you couldn't have done anything better with the shitty hand you were dealt,brutal.

Me too. Don't want to deal with life anymore.

Erase any connection to your past,it's brutal but you have to do it,you couldn't have done anything better with the shitty hand you were dealt,brutal.
Just get Alzheimers theory

I can't breathe. the regret is killing me

Work on your ego.

Don't know lul, read Stirner. :feelswhere:
9780946061006_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

You cannot feel regret with no objective morality.

I feel good rn
Happy Joy GIF by HULU

I am piecing my life together now, try some random shit, the most random shit you never thought to do and see if you like it, education, trade, creditcardmaxxing, whatever,, I actually am content for the first time in many many years now.

You showed multiple times disregard for certain people's life, but only care about the crime's against yourself, pathetic. :feelsthink:
You're only human, do not forget.
Not one I would like to know, you understand that right. Even if things are complex, that is what you've shown.

Last edited:
it's over tbh. the mistakes are too grave