Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't take the loneliness for too long

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Please don't try to blackpill me, I really don't need that, I don't give a shit about the truth, you don't need to tell me.

I've been feeling extremely lonely for far too long, combined with my actual loneliness as manifested by having been ldaring for a few months now, I just wanna die.
I've been thinking seriously about ending it, I still try to cope and to have hope, I do agree with Serge's idea about the whitepill.

But it's hard. I'm not interest in comments such as "it's over", i'm being serious here. It might piss you off, but I don't actually enjoy suffering.
I've been staying away from this website because I've been trying to help myself, but none of it seems to be actually helping me.

I'm still surrounded by normies, I'm still haunted by foids. This life, this world, it ain't for me, and I still haven't actually decided to end it.
I'm just lost, none of the normal folks seem to know jack shit about this feeling, their rat brain isn't able to comprehend anything that isn't about partying and having fun.

Don't low-effort me with spam and shit comments, I'm angry enough as it is.

You have a right to be angry. We were born into a system that abandoned us, and it'll only worsen. The whitepill seems like a great idea as a good way to cope with alternatives.

You know what? Do everything in your power to redeem your life back and ignore typical incels.is comments.

You know what? Do everything in your power to redeem your life back and ignore typical incels.is comments.
As long as there are whore females out there it's not safe outside, it means my suffering, my haunting, my suicidal thoughts. I can't leave my house due to the presence of such vile creatures.

As long as there are whore females out there it's not safe outside, it means my suffering, my haunting, my suicidal thoughts. I can't leave my house due to the presence of such vile creatures.
It is a never ending cycle. I hope you will find the power to slowly get your shit back bro.

the rope is calling

will you pick up?

there is only one thing that is moving me, the surgerymaxx path, I believe that i may have successes if I do plastic surgery but saving the money is the problem I think I will have the money in 2020 tho

I want to die. I hate this world.

what do you do for a living?

I try to abandon my humanity.
I try to see the bigger picture,
That I’m just a nobody,
Amongs nobodies.
That I’m just a dust,
Among the earth.

I try to think of me as a collection of atoms, and it’s quite painful to try and fail so many time.

Yeah I can feel my mental state deteriorating more and more. The isolation can be maddening.

Drugs help me cope though.

Please don't try to blackpill me, I really don't need that, I don't give a shit about the truth, you don't need to tell me.

I've been feeling extremely lonely for far too long, combined with my actual loneliness as manifested by having been ldaring for a few months now, I just wanna die.
I've been thinking seriously about ending it, I still try to cope and to have hope, I do agree with Serge's idea about the whitepill.

But it's hard. I'm not interest in comments such as "it's over", i'm being serious here. It might piss you off, but I don't actually enjoy suffering.
I've been staying away from this website because I've been trying to help myself, but none of it seems to be actually helping me.

I'm still surrounded by normies, I'm still haunted by foids. This life, this world, it ain't for me, and I still haven't actually decided to end it.
I'm just lost, none of the normal folks seem to know jack shit about this feeling, their rat brain isn't able to comprehend anything that isn't about partying and having fun.

Nobody enjoys suffering, "ldar" is vague but the common motive seems to be to lessen your suffering by not struggling against such impossible odds as we have. But it's not all black and white, you don't either have to wagecuck and attempt to get laid all the time or rot in your bed 24/7.

I also feel like shite a lot.
But I'd say to wait a bit. Im assuming you are young so you shouldnt rush to the grave. The agepill actually makes me want to get going a bit in my life sometimes since I will never get my youth back.

Also dont see everything written here as facts, the world isnt all blackpilled tbh. Try working on your subconscious mind, meaning stay off this site and feed yourself with some good energy, see if you feel better

Last edited:
i cant enjoy anything, i just want to sleep. too bad i keep waking up

Have you ever considered to become a man of God?

Don’t end it man or you let them normies win. I’m sad everyday but I just try to fight it. Just talk to your fellow incels or do something you enjoy as a distraction. Etc.

I know what you mean. I feel like an alien at work, when foids and other people start talking about life.

I'm so out of my fucking depth. I honestly thought until a couple of days ago that you unzip a bra. LMAO

There there my friend. It's okay. Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We are here. We are your friends. There there *hands over glock*
Better?

working out and gymcelling solves everything for me, I used to be like you, don't even remember thoes feels anymore tbh

find something to do, for yourself

There there my friend. It's okay. Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We are here. We are your friends. There there *hands over glock*
Better?
Jesus, dude. That's maybe the darkest post I've read on this whole forum.

Those are your reproduction instincts calling you,your own brain and hormones are demanding you to pass on your genes,that's why you feel like shit when you resist it or don't have a foid to be with,because your own body betrays you and won't ever stop unless you do some chemical castration or wait for those hormones to die of old age.

I've learned to stay away from dating sites and not approach foids anymore but that won't do much if you don't learn how to fight against yourself.

nothing man, I've left my job a while back.

Have you considered working security? Its the goat job for an incel, especially a night guard. You can just play vidya, watch movies and sleep on the job

there is really no solution to that but sit and wait for either the world to end or a fascist dictatorship to spring up and purge all the retarded foids and their Jew overlords

Your oneitis it's getting a Lot of cum rn

This. Go get it bro. Get rich.

Yep. But it can get hard finding motivation for that.
OP should use this thread as his motivation tbh. And the fact that people would be jealous of him.