Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't stop laughing at the purple-haired noodlewhore in those videos

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
That side profile lmao

All purple haired foids are the most brainwashed & soulless bitches on planet earth.

A noodlewhore with colored hair. Literally a demon walking among us

rofl. I think and feel just like that asian dude in the first video but of course, I will never vocalize it out loud to my peers the same way that he did.

Because living here in San Francisco, I'd get cooked and roasted by everyone just like how everyone attacked him in that first video.

As far as the points he made, he's spot on. We Asian American men are known for being law abiding, hard working, and socially conservative here in the radically liberal SF bay area. What this means is that we are viewed with the same derision, if not worst, than straight white conservative males just for being who we are. And of course, we have extremely low SMV and we are a foreign alien race. So we get marginalized, excluded, and oppressed by everyone in mainstream woke soyciety.

ROFL
1*I9C2xWrsx3g3A53YS6RPdQ@2x.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back