Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cant stop fucking laugh about these guys who seriously think going SEA is the solution

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Japanese maxxing for some noodle foid......

Yeah asian women are so much different and loyal than western women, thats why they also prefer White guys over their own men^^

seems legit

To me it seems that you are jealous of how naively hopeful they are, just let it be.

You shouldn't put too much thought into what other people's delusions are.

JBW game in SEA is at best shortsighted.

Japanese maxxing for some noodle foid......

Yeah asian women are so much different and loyal than western women, thats why they also prefer White guys over their own men^^

seems legit

>Japan
>South-East Asia

You Americans really fail at geography :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBWmaxxing most certainly works in Thailand and the Philippines.

Just Lol @ geographycels

Mocking

Japan is EA (East Asia)

Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia is SEA (South East Asia)

and you contradict yourself

As part of what you refer to as "Japanese maxxing" I'm going to fraud as hafu (Half Japanese) so there goes your JBW theory.

Even if I go to SEA as well I'm still going to HafuFraud.

I do not plan on running JBW ever.

Still better than LDARing. I am not interested in SEAmaxxing. Just a side note.

Just Lol @ geographycels

View attachment 51910

Japan is EA (East Asia)

Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia is SEA (South East Asia)

and you contradict yourself

As part of what you refer to as "Japanese maxxing" I'm going to fraud as hafu (Half Japanese) so there goes your JBW theory.

Even if I go to SEA as well I'm still going to HafuFraud.

I do not plan on running JBW ever.
Lol OP got rekt! Semantics!

East Asia is harder tbh. JBW in SEA is bot mode.

Hi. I am a 6' blue eyed Scandinavian incel living in Thailand. How do I get more white?

By moving to the Philippines.

Even fatass Matt Forney (he's one of those alt-right cucks -- Google him) got laid like a rockstar there. Not sure if he's deleted his old blogs but he boasted of getting a filipina to drink his piss. Such is the state of white worship in the Philippines.

Cope. Hapas get cucked all the time by whitecels in Japan.

How would you know? Japan is 99.9% Japanese there are barely any foreigners, most of the 0.1% are Chinese and Filipinos.

IMG 6435

Just Lol @ westerners who don't understand the country they're talking about.

No one has ever claimed that Asian women are more loyal than white women. Asia is extremely hypergamous. However if we define ones smv from 0 to 10, than white guys will get 3 to 4 more points in Asia then they would in the West.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back