Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over can't sleep

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I can't fucking sleep and haven't been able to sleep well lately do to the fact I'm out of my medicine. Every night I have stayed up to 2-4 am and now its 5 am and I'm not going to be able to sleep it feels like I'm going to vomit, and I have just been thinking about my hate for my normie Chad and foid enemies. I have school tomorrow well today actually but I'm probably just going to skip no point in going to school when your too tired to learn anything and I can't drink coffee or an energy drink to gain energy because if I do, I might vomit. Fuck this clown world Chads get perfectly good sleep and gets to fuck foids every night while I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about my horrible life god, I hate this planet. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

well i thought that zombies do not require sleep

You dont work hard enough that’s why you’re not tired and also your hormones so you have a lot of extra energy. Try turning off the phone 1 hour before u go to bed and eat right.

I didnt sleep properly tonight because of the cold. It was 3⁰C and i didnt have a women to warm me up...

You dont work hard enough that’s why you’re not tired and also your hormones so you have a lot of extra energy. Try turning off the phone 1 hour before u go to bed and eat right.
Thats right, try to do some push-ups, sit-ups and you will be sleeping in no time - cuz you will tire yourself

just dont do it right before sleeping

I didnt sleep properly tonight because of the cold. It was 3⁰C and i didnt have a women to warm me up...
When your room is cold your sleep is actually better.

Thats right, try to do some push-ups, sit-ups and you will be sleeping in no time - cuz you will tire yourself

just dont do it right before sleeping
that gives me more energy

I’m completely opposite I don’t want to sleep
I force myself to stay awake but I can only make to 12 am

Ok schoolboy
Soy

I can't fucking sleep and haven't been able to sleep well lately do to the fact I'm out of my medicine. Every night I have stayed up to 2-4 am and now its 5 am and I'm not going to be able to sleep it feels like I'm going to vomit, and I have just been thinking about my hate for my normie Chad and foid enemies. I have school tomorrow well today actually but I'm probably just going to skip no point in going to school when your too tired to learn anything and I can't drink coffee or an energy drink to gain energy because if I do, I might vomit. Fuck this clown world Chads get perfectly good sleep and gets to fuck foids every night while I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about my horrible life god, I hate this planet. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:
I've been sleeping at 2-5am

I will never be a real woman and Tyrone won’t stick his bbc up my boipissy despite my constant begging. I am a fag tranny infiltrator from IT obsessed with gay tranny nigger sex I am mentally challenged I am the biggest faggot regard tranny waste of space on this forum my mother is depressed because she didn’t abort me

I am a faggot who likes talking about black genitalia all day and is hated by everybody on incels.is for being an annoying faggot who never shuts up and for being a retarded globohomo kike from IT

Some :smonk: fixes tht right up, mang