Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't sleep

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I took three pills of strong melatonin and I get tired but I don't fall asleep.
Fuuuuuuuuck!! :woke: :woke: :woke: :reeeeee:
Also, I went to sleep at 10pm and now it's 4:35am

I've had a similar issue recently because when I try to sleep my chest will be pumping too much at first and make me stay up a ton. Idk if it's because I'm always depressed or if I actually have a medical issue and will die. I quess I'll just have to wait and see

I've had a similar issue recently because when I try to sleep my chest will be pumping too much at first and make me stay up a ton. Idk if it's because I'm always depressed or if I actually have a medical issue and will die. I quess I'll just have to wait and see
You have heart problems?

It's over for insomniaccels

You have heart problems?
Idk my heart has been feeling weird these few weeks.
I got freaked out this morning when I woke up because when I'd take a deep breath my chest would feel pressure. I wouldnt be surprised if I have a heart attack or something in the near future

Have you tried improving your personality?

Idk my heart has been feeling weird these few weeks.
I got freaked out this morning when I woke up because when I'd take a deep breath my chest would feel pressure. I wouldnt be surprised if I have a heart attack or something in the near future
Damn bro, get your heart checked.
I have irregular heart beat due to excess drinking

MIRIN THAT NAME COLOR BRAH

MIRIN THAT NAME COLOR BRAH
Yes, buddy boyo.
I'm amazed as well
full

Have you tried improving your personality?

lmfao hAvE u tRiEd tAkiNg a sHoWer
no but for real a hot shower right before bed could help relax enough for sleep

gotta pull an all nighter and survive till next night so i can finally sleep like a normal person

Watching Matt Posa's winter camping videos usually does the trick to get me to sleep.

Ive never found melatonin to work tbh

Am experiencing the same plight as we speak

I took three pills of strong melatonin and I get tired but I don't fall asleep.
Fuuuuuuuuck!! :woke: :woke: :woke: :reeeeee:
Also, I went to sleep at 10pm and now it's 4:35am
Congrats on 20k

@Napoleon de Geso wanna meet up im chilling in ur country :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

sounds like anxiety. Try taking some magnesium before bed as well, magnesium helps with heart beat. And go see a doc if you think it’s more serious.

I hate when I can't sleep

I can't sleep either.

Or rather : I can sleep, but not during the night. These days I fell asleep in the morning and wake up in the beginning of the afternoon.

It sucks because nights are boring AF and it prevents me to plan anything for the day. Like, I want to travel to hookermaxx but I can't because I'd need to take a train early in the morning.

Im considering trying to keep myself awake during a whole day so that I hopefully eventually crash in the evening.