Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't sleep anymore

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I'm making horrendous nightmares, and when I wake up in the middle of the night and try to change position and go back to sleep, I can't.

This night, I made a peculiar terrifying dream.

I was, somehow, a disfigured fat dude living in a concrete cell with four walls and no way out. My whole face looked like it was melting and had an eternal frog like smile. There was only one yellow light bulb and a mirror in the cell, but most importantly, in the middle was somehow a deformed foid that was like only made of a grotesque face and her body was like so deformed it could be pressed pressed bellow her, so much you could just lay her face on a table and her body could fit below.

The foid thing was always screaming, so in an attempt to keep all things calm, my fat dude avatar tried to make it stop, putting random bizarre things in its mouth. When it finally ceased making too much noise, though still crying, the avatar dude took the "foid" creature and smiled at the mirror with the big face microscopic body thing in its hand. The view was so horrendous I finally woke up.

Then I spent half an hour trying to sleep again, but the task was close to impossible as every time I closed my eyes I was beginning to see terrifying figures, mutilated corpse and uncanney valley tier beings, even one long white thing with tube like limbs that was literally walking right at me until I opened my eyes.

The thing is : I don't even watch horror movies, I never watched anything from best gores, or stuffs like that. Where the fuck does this all come from ?

Bro, what kind of dream was that? Seems super strange, and creepy.
Would you rather be in that dream or real life?

Bro, what kind of dream was that? Seems super strange, and creepy.
ikr. It was horrible. Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night and don't even remember if I was awake or sleeping during the last 4 hours. Apparently, it's a security mechanism from the brain if it considers a nightmare was too hard for the psyche to cope afterwards. It's over.
Would you rather be in that dream or real life?
JFL. I hate my life, but I would never consider this nightmarish situation as desirable.

Drugs and/or alcohol likely
I don't drink and I don't use drug. My normie roomate is a drug addict tho. It's very possible that the smoke of weed has a passive effect on me. I'm seriously thinking of kicking this degenerate out.

I don't drink and I don't use drug

i never look up bacteria for that very reason

that shit would creep the shit out of me

dreams , are very interesting indeed , kinda like injected memories that your then " allowed to re experience

Joke on you, I'm actually an alcoholic, but I've never touched any actual drug. Ppl saying alcohol is a drug are mentally ill cucks.
Alcohol is technically a drug, illiterate wanker

JFL you cuck. We only disagree about one thing : alcohol ain't no drug. Don't change the subject you fucking cuck
Nigga alcohol, by definition, IS a drug. Definitively not as hard as other drugs but it's a drug. If you think otherwise you are denying reality which is pretty bluepilled and cuckd.

Nigga alcohol, by definition, IS a drug. Definitively not as hard as other drugs but it's a drug. If you think otherwise you are denying reality which is pretty bluepilled and cuckd.
Alcohol is legal, it's also traditionnal, and in my country alcohol was given to children in school not so long ago. Alcohol is based, just like milk for toddlers. Real dreug is degenerate ghetto shit that is forbidden by law and that is imported from shithole countries with shit economies that would collapse if they could not sell their poison.

I can't sleep unless I pop a xannax and smoke a 1.5gram joint of my best shit to the dome. If you can sleep for free I fucking envy you.