Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can’t run into the store for 5 min without getting mogged

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to the grocery store to get some ice cream real quick figured it would be safe enough. Nope. Saw a giga Stacy, looked like she could be an Instagram model. She was with Chad but he was still below her looks level. Friggin suicide fuel man. I stay home so much that you think a quick trip to the store the odds of seeing this shit would be low, but I guess not.

I’m sorry you went through this experience.

I get mogged everywhere

shouldve got your dick out and wiggled it with your tongue out at them

It’s a mog or be mogged world.

I get mogged everywhere
I’m sorry you went through this experience.
Same. I wish I lived in Japan for this very reason. They have lots of self-service vendor shops and restaurants where robots will give you noodles that I think it's a paradise over there for ugly people such as myself.
On one hand that is the reason their birthrate is down in the tubes because nobody socializes or interacts anymore but on the other hand I'm an ugly low beta male so nobody was ever going to interact with me either way. So the need for human-less interactions are always a positive for me.

I’m sorry you had to type that out to correct my mistake.
Im sorry you had to type out that to respond to me correcting your mistake

Get used to it. Now Ive been getting heightmogged by zoomers now.

Went to the grocery store to get some ice cream real quick figured it would be safe enough. Nope. Saw a giga Stacy, looked like she could be an Instagram model. She was with Chad but he was still below her looks level. Friggin suicide fuel man. I stay home so much that you think a quick trip to the store the odds of seeing this shit would be low, but I guess not.
Bruh you're incel, you should expect to get mogged anytime you walk out of your house or whatever

Get used to it. Now Ive been getting heightmogged by zoomers now.
I’m used to getting mogged, and I see women I’m attracted to most places I go, but this was a Giga Stacy, which we don’t have many of around here. And the worst part is when I walked past her at first I was gonna no sell and not look her direction, then I thought no fuck her I’ll look at her like the garbage she is...so with a combination of those two options you can imagine how autistic I looked.