Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cant handle foids suicide mogging me

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I've lived an absolute garbage life and was even raped and molested as a child which ive talked about in a very old post.Most people in my shoes would have roped at a very young age.Yet ive made it to the age of 23 to my absolute astonishment due to my own bullheadedness or maybe im just a huge fucking coward.So when i browsed through my youtube feed today,i got a reccomendation of some dumb cunt foid killing herself over transgender driscrimination in the army and i just felt so angry seeing that.How are these stupid foids able to kill themselves on the drop of a hat over someothing so pointless.It feels like theyre mogging me even in death.I felt so jealous how these foids have no fear of death or the punishment of god mandated for suicidees in every abrahamic religon and than some.I could never do the same,i will probably live to an old age and wither away because l've lived far too long and im afraid of change even in the slightest.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_I6F4FixZI&t=38s

Your heart is in the right place staying here.:blackpill::feelsokman:

Remember that you mog ANY dead faggot by existing right now. They wanted to be here.

How are these stupid foids able to kill themselves on the drop of a hat over someothing so pointless.It feels like theyre mogging me even in death.I felt so jealous how these foids have no fear of death or the punishment of god mandated for suicidees in every abrahamic religon and than some.I could never do the same,i will probably live to an old age and wither away because l've lived far too long and im afraid of change even in the slightest.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_I6F4FixZI&t=38s

You seem to be more resilient than they are. You've adapted to your misery, as many incels have.

I also feel jealousy and anger when I see normies kill themselves over minor problems. It stems from the inability of society to recognize our suffering.

I hate when female suicide gets attencion 80% of suicides are done by males yet people just pay attencion to poor girls teehee fuck that shit dude privilaged scumbags deserve nothing but be locked down in basement