Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t go to the hospital anymore

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I had arguments with the female doctors of two hospitals in my location, that ended up in me screaming, insulting and threatening them in the worst way and even police forces putting on handcuffs on me.

I don’t feel well with going there again, because they might take revenge on me by giving me the wrong medication or something.

"female doctors"....typical

but why?
They first laughed at me, while i was about to throw up, then they got on my nerves by constantly speaking to me without any respect, as if they were superior to me, while i was in pain.

I exploded and i am glad i made them angry, they literally got very emotional and screamed back without control, bc they are not used to the cards being turned over

I had arguments with the female doctors of two hospitals in my location, that ended up in me screaming, insulting and threatening them in the worst way and even police forces putting on handcuffs on me.

I don’t feel well with going there again, because they might take revenge on me by giving me the wrong medication or something.
Why were you in the hospital?

brutal how most medical "professionals" are foids now. Because they're the only ones willing to sign up for $400k student loans :feelshmm:

Thanks brocel
C40EB7EF BB50 419C 9FAE 11FC210184E2

brutal how most medical "professionals" are foids now. Because they're the only ones willing to sign up for $400k student loans :feelshmm:
Crazy. Never thought about that, but it’s true.

brutal how most medical "professionals" are foids now.
Makes me not want to ever wind up in a hospital. I might come out in worse shape than when I went in. :dafuckfeels: