Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cant go more than a week without facial hair irritation

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This is why I just gotta shave once a week, mang. Also, my thoughts on shaving during shaving were as follows:

I should really invest in a safety razor vs these plastic disposables, mang. Now that I’ve finished and currently reading about how it’s supposedly harder to shave with a safety razor because of proneness to cuts, fuck all tht, mang.

I suppose it’s older technology for a reason, mang jfl

Only fakecels with good jawlines shave faggot

I only need to shave once a week to keep my face clean shaven.

Only fakecels with good jawlines shave faggot
Wtf am I supposed to do abt irritation then, Chico? The shave I just had instantly fixed that , mang

Over for high-T rice.

get some clippers and buzz your face with a 1mm guard. No irritation no ingrown hairs no worries but yeah a safety razor is a good option too but I don't like the clean shaven feel

get some clippers and buzz your face with a 1mm guard. No irritation no ingrown hairs no worries but yeah a safety razor is a good option too but I don't like the clean shaven feel
The (((military))) made me too used to the latter feeling, mang :feelshaha:

I have lots of shavers actually. I have safety razors, cartridge and electric.

I can't get on with any of my electric shavers (I have 3).

Cartridges... some are good. The Bic Hybrid 3 is a beast but I can't get more than a few shaves out of it without the cartridge going a bit blunt, I think because I leave it too long between shaves. Most cartridges have trouble getting through longer stubble at all.

Safety razors... they're good for sure. And not especially difficult to use. However I do think I tend to get more irritation with them. Cuts... hm. Not too often I don't think. Maybe a bit more than with the other options though.

I have lots of shavers actually. I have safety razors, cartridge and electric.

I can't get on with any of my electric shavers (I have 3).

Cartridges... some are good. The Bic Hybrid 3 is a beast but I can't get more than a few shaves out of it without the cartridge going a bit blunt, I think because I leave it too long between shaves. Most cartridges have trouble getting through longer stubble at all.

Safety razors... they're good for sure. And not especially difficult to use. However I do think I tend to get more irritation with them. Cuts... hm. Not too often I don't think. Maybe a bit more than with the other options though.
I have one of those 5-bladed gillette razors from all the way back in my servicemang days, Chico. To my surprise, I think the disposable plastic schick ones im currently using last longer than the gillette cartridges, mang

Last edited:
I have one of those 5-bladed gillette razors from all the way back in my servicemang days, Chico. To my surprise, I think the disposable plastic schick ones im currently using last longer than the gillette cartridges, mang

Hm interesting!

Don't they struggle with longer stubble though? I don't think I've ever found a disposable that could do it.

I do also have them going blunt on me quite often but I don't know which last longer.

I don't think we have that brand here in the UK though. I mostly use Wilkinson Sword disposables but sometimes Bic or Gillette.

I was looking into wilkinson sword safety razors after another user here mentioned them but never bought one because I have 0 experience with safety razors, mang

I usually just tap the disposable razors against the sink along the way to clear out the bits of hair n shiet, mang. It works well enough for me, Chico
Hm interesting!

Don't they struggle with longer stubble though? I don't think I've ever found a disposable that could do it.

I do also have them going blunt on me quite often but I don't know which last longer.

I don't think we have that brand here in the UK though. I mostly use Wilkinson Sword disposables but sometimes Bic or Gillette.

I was looking into wilkinson sword safety razors after another user here mentioned them but never bought one because I have 0 experience with safety razors, mang

I usually just tap the disposable razors against the sink along the way to clear out the bits of hair n shiet, mang. It works well enough for me, Chico

I have... I think 4 safety razors.

A plastic WS, metal WS butterfly, Parker 99R and Rockwell 2C.

They have different pros and cons. The Rockwell is way too easy to cut your finger on though, heh O.O

The other three are a bit safer as the plastic one shields your fingers and the other two don't necessitate them being around the blade.

I remember being a bit uneasy about the blade "overhang" at the sides also.

Maybe I'll try more disposables yeah. I did find that the WS ones just tugged and failed to get any kind of good grip when I had long stubble though.

They have different pros and cons. The Rockwell is way too easy to cut your finger on though, heh O.O

The other three are a bit safer as the plastic one shields your fingers and the other two don't necessitate them being around the blade.

Maybe I'll try more disposables yeah. I did find that the WS ones just tugged and failed to get any kind of good grip when I had long stubble though.
Does jj2 in your profile refer to jazz jackrabbit 2?

I havent kept a long beard or mustache in a quite a while now, but I remember having to kinda just whack away at it to cut it down to size before I could commence a smooth shaving process, mang :feelshaha:

This is why I just gotta shave once a week, mang. Also, my thoughts on shaving during shaving were as follows:

I should really invest in a safety razor vs these plastic disposables, mang. Now that I’ve finished and currently reading about how it’s supposedly harder to shave with a safety razor because of proneness to cuts, fuck all tht, mang.

I suppose it’s older technology for a reason, mang jfl
I wish there was some way to just switch off facial hair growth. I look worse with a beard but am too lazy to shave everyday

I wish there was some way to just switch off facial hair growth. I look worse with a beard but am too lazy to shave everyday
This is definitely a case for someone like you to invest in an electric shaver, mang

This is definitely a case for someone like you to invest in an electric shaver, mang
It could irritate the skin, too high maintenance and I'm too lazy to use that as well

Damn, maybe just imammaxx or something, jihadi mang, idk :feelshaha:
Parents make me shave so thats not an option sadly or else I would’ve been rocking a mane already

Does jj2 in your profile refer to jazz jackrabbit 2?

Yes, lol

I havent kept a long beard or mustache in a quite a while now, but I remember having to kinda just whack away at it to cut it down to size before I could commence a smooth shaving process, mang :feelshaha:

I'm just lazy I guess! So I often end up with long stubble before I shave and razors like the Mach 3 don't stand a chance they just get stuck!

Possibly another solution would be to soften the hair first like by shaving after a shower.

Did you manage it with a disposable still? That sounds quite the accomplishment with most of the ones out there!

Yes, lol

I'm just lazy I guess! So I often end up with long stubble before I shave and razors like the Mach 3 don't stand a chance they just get stuck!

Possibly another solution would be to soften the hair first like by shaving after a shower.

Did you manage it with a disposable still? That sounds quite the accomplishment with most of the ones out there!
I honestly don’t remember whether I used a disposable or my my 5-bladed gillette at the time, but I do remember having to also yank out stuck hair clumps every few seconds along the way tbhngl, mang :feelshaha: