Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't get rid of the incel rot in my brain

Broooooopill :soy::soy::soy:

These cowardly normies fight too hard against the truth of the blackpill. Dude just acknowledge the situation you're in!

Aaaand the top commebt is "go to therapy" mental health circlejerk bullshit.

It's not the blackpill that causes the bad thoughts it's the way women and normies treat ugly men. The blackpill is just the realization and awareness of those pre-existing dynamics.

These cowardly normies fight too hard against the truth of the blackpill. Dude just acknowledge the situation you're in!

Aaaand the top commebt is "go to therapy" mental health circlejerk bullshit.
I expected nothing less. I do love how cognitive behavioral therapy abbreviates to CBT. Really adds to the irony.
It's not the blackpill that causes the bad thoughts it's the way women and normies treat ugly men. The blackpill is just the realization and awareness of those pre-existing dynamics.
you could say that being hyperaware is conducive to having bad thoughts

you could say that being hyperaware is conducive to having bad thoughts
ignorance is bliss indeed. Part of the reason why the 'happy' people give such ignorant braindead advice

'Incel rot'
The actual brainrot is braindead bluepilled normie indoctrination meant to brainwash you into serving soyciety and denying your own basic pattern recognition and empirical evidence/proof from observable reality. They're projecting as always.