Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can't get laid? Interested in the occult? Summon the powerful demon Satanachia to mind-control and subjugate foids to your bidding.

iRespectWoman

iRespectWoman

bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
★★★
I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this, as I do not know how many people on this forum are actively involved in religion, or sorcery of that nature, but I'd figure I would post this as I know for a fact some people on here would be very curious in such an undertaking.

For those who are curious in delving into it however, I would like to introduce a topic never before talked about on this sub, and that is the satanic practice of commanding demons, in the Judeo-Christian religion. One of the most powerful demons in the domain, below icons like Lucifer and Beezelebub, is the demon Satanachia, who's main power is mind-controlling women of your desire to do your bidding.

Here is a good link that describes the demon's properties

People will doubt this is real, but in my experience as a practicing magician, this form of sorcery is highly effective at getting back at the many woman who have wrongly rejected my intuition for dating sex etc

Have fun for those of you who wish to ,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

this nigga gonna kill us all by summoning some demon outer god for pussy :feelskek:

mingling with demons and selling your soul to the devil is like being 6 feet deep and shovelling even further. there are a lot of demonic worshippers in here.it never ends well.

I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this, as I do not know how many people on this forum are actively involved in religion, or sorcery of that nature, but I'd figure I would post this as I know for a fact some people on here would be very curious in such an undertaking.

For those who are curious in delving into it however, I would like to introduce a topic never before talked about on this sub, and that is the satanic practice of commanding demons, in the Judeo-Christian religion. One of the most powerful demons in the domain, below icons like Lucifer and Beezelebub, is the demon Satanachia, who's main power is mind-controlling women of your desire to do your bidding.

Here is a good link that describes the demon's properties

People will doubt this is real, but in my experience as a practicing magician, this form of sorcery is highly effective at getting back at the many woman who have wrongly rejected my intuition for dating sex etc

Have fun for those of you who wish to ,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~ ~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,
Simp.is

What no pussy does to a mf

mingling with demons and selling your soul to the devil is like being 6 feet deep and shovelling even further. there are a lot of demonic worshippers in here.it never ends well.
Is there? I haven't been on this website in about 2 years until now when I got fucking triggered again.

I need succubus pussy

Is there? I haven't been on this website in about 2 years until now when I got fucking triggered again.
yeah there are a lot of *occultmaxxers* and demonic worshippers. a lot of them even romanticse demons and come up with stories about how demons are actually the good guys and it's just those pesky christrians and their stories which makes them seem bad. what got you triggered?

this nigga gonna kill us all by summoning some demon outer god for pussy :feelskek:
you don't have to use them to get pussy lmao. I can't say too much here as it is hidden but the power a repressed individual has on a female that has the ambition is quite frightening.

you don't have to use them to get pussy lmao. I can't say too much here as it is hidden but the power a repressed individual has on a female that has the ambition is quite frightening.
yeah there are a lot of *occultmaxxers* and demonic worshippers. a lot of them even romanticse demons and come up with stories about how demons are actually the good guys and it's just those pesky christrians and their stories which makes them seem bad. what got you triggered?
I saw another fucking hot girl in the gym that I had no chance of talking to so I came back lmao

God has clearly forsaken you. Why do you cling so tightly to such a being so indifferent to your suffering? Enlighten yourself in a new lights. Look behind you without turning your neck, look at the places you do not already see.

The real question, is truly, what are you willing to do against this God who torments you so? Are you willing to end the torment and lend your soul the hands of a more gracious host?

It all starts with a conversation. Open your mind and see what’s available. The world is your menu, you just have to choose.

Handbook for Spiritual Warfare
Demonology Goetia
Lesser Key of Solomon
De Praestigiis Daemonum

Last edited:
God has clearly forsaken you. Why do you cling so tightly to such a being so indifferent to your suffering? Enlighten yourself in a new lights. Look behind you without turning your neck, look at the places you do not already see.

The real question, is truly, what are you willing to do against this God who torments you so? Are you willing to end the torment and lend your soul the hands of a more gracious host?

It all starts with a conversation. Open your mind and see what’s available. The world is your menu, you just have to choose.

Handbook for Spiritual Warfare
Demonology Goetia
Lesser Key of Solomon
De Praestigiis Daemonum
those are all very solid sources for sorcery. Although now that I think of it some of the people on here really should not be doing this :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Satanachia is a demonic spirit appearing in the Grand Grimoire. He is stated to be the Great General of Lucifer’s army, controlling over 54 legions of spirits. He also holds the Goetic nobles Aamon, Barbatos, and Pruflas as his direct subordinates (The fealty of Aamon and Barbatos may effectively bolster the number of legions he controls by 40 and 30 respectively).

Satanachia possesses profound knowledge of all the planets. He also holds power over women. Jeanne D'Arc was accused of being under his influence. He appears as a strong soldier with blonde hair, wearing the armor of a Roman soldier with an orange breastplate but he does not wear a helm. He speaks slowly in a calm voice and does not say very much.

I was thinking of Gremory at first, but is unsure if is the best demon.

I was thinking of Gremory at first, but is unsure if is the best demon.
Well like furfur, the demon can cause love. but since people here have trouble with that, I decided to mention a demon that is a little more hardcore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back