Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Can't get anymore nudes

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Everyone is selling on discord. I simply got lucky with a few dumbass white foids, most are selling and others don't send anything.

This is the end of nude-coping for me.

What an utter cuck you are, paying for some random nudes jfl. Pathetic.

Mogs me for every getting nudes from a foid.

The fact I never was sent nudes by a prime young foid in HS will haunt me forever- best I try and suppress those urges.

Did you look into any of the copes I suggested to you?

Ohh, IC. Srry, but you should specific that jfl
Oh come on, you know me, I wouldn't pay for shit like that, but I couldn't even if I wanted to because I have no money.

Did you look into any of the copes I suggested to you?
I did, I've been reading Crime and Punishment. As for the other copes you've mentioned, they're pretty generic so I've got nothing much to say but thanks for writing it out for me.

I did, I've been reading Crime and Punishment. As for the other copes you've mentioned, they're pretty generic so I've got nothing much to say but thanks for writing it out for me.
Can you recommend the book for an incel? And in which language are you reading it

Can you recommend the book for an incel? And in which language are you reading it
What book? I'm reading it in English. I'm only reading it because I'm a neet fyi.

Oh come on, you know me, I wouldn't pay for shit like that, but I couldn't even if I wanted to because I have no money.
I used to say the same thing until I got a job and I could spend most of my money on anything I wanted :feelsYall:

Okay, and why should i care?

I feel envy and resentment against those faggots who get free nudes from internet whores

but I must admit that I got one too, a video of a whore touching her pussy while saying my real name, I will keep that video for being the only good thing a whore has done for me.