Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't freaking believe what just happened!

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
So in Sweden we have general elections in September and the parties are out there knocking the doors and trying to convince people to vote for them. Earlier today a woman ringed the doorbell. And since they were from the governmental party (which I heavily oppose) I said exactly what I thought and bashed them for their migration policy they have had in the last decades and their crime policy. We talked about the fucked up situation in this country and so on. I managed to get her name... Apparently she came from abroad when she was a child and changed her name to a Swedish one since she married a Swedish man.

And when I googled it, I can see that she has onlyfans, instagram with nearly nude pictures. Probably divorced now and found out that there are better money to make through Onlyfans... she looked like a regular innocent woman in 30-40's, and all of a sudden she has a freaking onlyfans! And at the same time politically active? How the hell is this possible? What the hell is going on with society?

AND she has children!

Last edited:
ha! imagine talking politics with a h*le

should've told her to come in and suck your dick :feelshmm:

wtf, how is that even allowed

This is why women should not be allowed to vote

I was actually about to talk with her about the Swedish sex purchase law... I was so close to do it... imagine if I did it!

Just a regular day in Sweden

You live in Skåne? Are you voting SD?

I don't know. I am so in shock. She looked like a normal woman!
This is the problem, she is normal eg every other "normal woman" is operating at this level now and will further in the future.

normal (low iq) people are so dumb, whatever is mainstream and "accepted" by society, BECOMES THEIR NEW NORMAL AND THEY ACCEPT IT ALMOST LIKE DRINKING WATER. Eg when only fans became mainstream, she just hopped onto it thinking nothing of it.

also a more black pill, is PROBABLY ALL HER OFFICE KNOWS ABOUT HER ONLY FANS AND STILL SHE IS RUNNING FOR OFFICE OR HAS A JOB REPRESENTING THE PARTY.

I’m not surprised, I’m not sad, I’m not confused, but maybe I’ma but crazy because all I can do is laugh now. Life is a big joke and we’re not in on it.