Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR can't find my glasses

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
FUCKING HELLDICK

That's seriously the worst feeling bro. Good luck

Read this before.

Tell us when you find them

Glasses have always looked extra shitty on me ever since I broke my nose, also because my eyes are deepset as fuck. So, I have to wear glasses like these to try to minimize the subhumanity.

21P8j6i33YL._US500_.jpg

There have been times when I was walking outside at night in the city or in a crowded dark place and when they fall, I just keep walking because I know that they are gone for good - there is zero chance of me finding them, even if I wasn't blind. I always carry an extra pair in my bag like the subhuman I am. I go through 2-4 pairs a year, thankfully I found a Chinese evendor that sells them for like $30. Here's the site if you can't find your glasses.

https://www.zennioptical.com/

Best of luck.

Just lasersurgerymaxx bro

It never began for pooreyesightcels

"Just get better eyes bro"

Glasses have always looked extra shitty on me ever since I broke my nose, also because my eyes are deepset as fuck. So, I have to wear glasses like these to try to minimize the subhumanity.

21P8j6i33YL._US500_.jpg

There have been times when I was walking outside at night in the city or in a crowded dark place and when they fall, I just keep walking because I know that they are gone for good - there is zero chance of me finding them, even if I wasn't blind. I always carry an extra pair in my bag like the subhuman I am. I go through 2-4 pairs a year, thankfully I found a Chinese evendor that sells them for like $30. Here's the site if you can't find your glasses.

https://www.zennioptical.com/

Best of luck.
WTF are those? OVER 4u

get one of these:

41owUwxsi8L.jpg

also I just searched "glasses chain" and it gave me an erection. Females can look good in almost anything

Last edited: