Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't even watch a movie or series with female on the cover

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
It gets close to impossible to watch any tv. I cant watch anything with strong female characters or betacucks as I get disgusted by them.

I am stuck watching old movies or youtube. Or some documentaries. But the average normieistic propaganda production is out of my comfort zone

I do not watch movies or series, avoid them and this is not a problem

It gets close to impossible to watch any tv. I cant watch anything with strong female characters or betacucks as I get disgusted by them.

I am stuck watching old movies or youtube. Or some documentaries. But the average normieistic propaganda production is out of my comfort zone

I can't stand any female characters whatsoever honestly, strong or not. Having foids also usually means having some stupid suifuel romance subplot. Games also have a big problem with foids and soyboys demanding female representation. :soy::soy::soy:

seriies are trash, netflix is a scam for brainlets , movies i jsut watch anime or marvel ones once in a while, i rather watch regular anime all day and well i do

netflix is a scam for brainlets
Netflix is literally LOSING money. But (((they))) keep on pumping money in because it makes good leftist propaganda.

how else are you supposed to ascend if youre not watching movies with female protagonists?

I got no problem watching anime because I know 2D girls are special.

Netflix is literally LOSING money. But (((they))) keep on pumping money in because it makes good leftist propaganda.
Makes sense.

Especially all the newer shows feel like propaganda. Cant watch even the pilot.

Pretty much every show/movie nowadays is about 120lbs skinny victoria secret looking models beating up 6ft5 250lbs, ripped men and giving orders to her male subservants.

Then you also have the typical cuckold/racemixing/homoerotic subplots in everywhere.

Movies/shows nowadays is no different than Nazi propaganda movies during WWII.

No thanks.

I watch tonnes of movies, I am a cinephile and I don't really care about female or male in a role, as long as the movie is good. Like, an obvious agenda pisses me off no matter what the agenda is. For example, I think Transformer movies are shit, and Mad Max Fury Road is great, despite feminist stuff in the latter, it has great action, visuals, amazing filmmaking.
Dunno I think you are just limiting yourself from tonnes of great movies by avoiding females.