Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cant even muster the motivation to wage

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
i cant even muster up the motivation enough to wageslave to save money. i can only get myself to wage maybe 2 days a week, the minimum to fuel my food and purchases expenditure.

i delude myself with thinking if i can one day learn fluent spanish and go to mexico i could turn my life around. but deep down i know that this is pure cope and my life will be probably only worse. i cant even delude myself enough in order to work more than 2 days a week to save up money to go for the trip. i simply sustain a minimalist lifestyle and cant bring myself to expend more of my life to sheckleberg just to save money to go on what will be a failure of a trip.

i'm still going to keep learning spanish though. i hope that if i can pass on of the offical language tests that shows im at a B2 level, plus get some shit customer service certification, i can pay a professional resume maker to magic me up the holy paper and use it to apply to remote bilingual customer service jobs. I think I can realisticly reach this goal in two years time.

by then I will be 27 years old, and have still done absolutely nothing with my life. I stay healthy though, relatively. I exercise, and eat pretty decently. I stay away from too much stress, its just bad news ontop of inceldom. So I think I can probably maintain decent health and be fit and feel good throughout my 30s. so perhaps there is some hope for me to have good experiences in my life.

however, what could possibly happen to me in the future that will turn my mind around from the first 30 years of my life being dog shit?

i cant even muster up the motivation enough to wageslave to save money. i can only get myself to wage maybe 2 days a week, the minimum to fuel my food and purchases expenditure.

i delude myself with thinking if i can one day learn fluent spanish and go to mexico i could turn my life around. but deep down i know that this is pure cope and my life will be probably only worse. i cant even delude myself enough in order to work more than 2 days a week to save up money to go for the trip. i simply sustain a minimalist lifestyle and cant bring myself to expend more of my life to sheckleberg just to save money to go on what will be a failure of a trip.

i'm still going to keep learning spanish though. i hope that if i can pass on of the offical language tests that shows im at a B2 level, plus get some shit customer service certification, i can pay a professional resume maker to magic me up the holy paper and use it to apply to remote bilingual customer service jobs. I think I can realisticly reach this goal in two years time.

by then I will be 27 years old, and have still done absolutely nothing with my life. I stay healthy though, relatively. I exercise, and eat pretty decently. I stay away from too much stress, its just bad news ontop of inceldom. So I think I can probably maintain decent health and be fit and feel good throughout my 30s. so perhaps there is some hope for me to have good experiences in my life.

however, what could possibly happen to me in the future that will turn my mind around from the first 30 years of my life being dog shit?
I know you don’t want to wage

But I heavily recommend you to continue to learn Spanish brocel
You’l get benefits

go to south america, mexico is too cucked

I’m trying to find a job currently so that I can save some money in the hopes of maybe leaving this place one day. Not sure if it will be Mexico. It’s hot here and I’m trying to get away from the heat.

I’m trying to find a job currently so that I can save some money in the hopes of maybe leaving this place one day. Not sure if it will be Mexico. It’s hot here and I’m trying to get away from the heat.
i live up north bro. cold nations are basically all cucked though bro. i guess there is patagonia, southern tip of argentina, but argentina is very distabilzed currency. you could look into albania/kosovo. idk if its possible to ascend there though. its mostly the hot nations where its possible to ascend.

Not sure if it's a good idea to go live in Mexico, there's so much crime there and from what I hear from my family in Mexico, not a lot of jobs. I could be wrong though

Not sure if it's a good idea to go live in Mexico, there's so much crime there and from what I hear from my family in Mexico, not a lot of jobs. I could be wrong though
id be working remotely making US wage man. the crime, yeah thats kind of a problem but basically of out south/central america is like that.

id be working remotely making US wage man. the crime, yeah thats kind of a problem but basically of out south/central america is like that.
Well at least you'd be making US wage, that's pretty good honestly:feelsokman:

I've never worked a job before, and it's been two years since i graduated high school. i plan on stemmaxxing, even if I don't end up betabuxxing a foid then I could at least move to vegas or germany and blow money on prostitues.
good luck getting through kikenosed university as an incel