Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't even leave my room when my step dad is home out of pure fear

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I can't even cook food when he is around because I am so fucking scared he is going to scream at me for little things and my mom forces me to eat when he is around which when I am in the same room with him I just start shaking out of extreme anxiety and fear and if I make one small mess from cleaning he gets so enraged its like he goes super saiyan and his excuse for going so hard on me is because he wants me to "be a man" or "its so you can be successful" like dude chill this is a home not a warzone or a football field so I dont know why you have to be enraged at me for every little mistake which you expect literal perfection out of me and when you make a small mistake its suddenly because "You are human and we all make mistakes" when I cant even make a slight mistake without you raging at me.

You aren't even of his blood. Start learning some wrestling and boxing until you no longer feel that way you owe him nothing.

It sucks that jobs pay so little you cant even afford to move out. And just think, when boomers were our age they could buy an entire house off minimum wage.
The only ways you could get a house today is being a doctor or desperately hope Mr Beast gets you a house since the cheapest house is like 300k ESPECIALLY IN CALIFORNIA

Back then houses were like 10k

You aren't even of his blood. Start learning some wrestling and boxing until you no longer feel that way you owe him nothing.
I already do muay thai and jiu jitsu and know wrestling

Problem is I am a BJJ 2 stripe white belt:feelsbadman: who only subbed blue belts at practice at most

I already do muay thai and jiu jitsu and know wrestling

Problem is I am a BJJ 2 stripe white belt:feelsbadman: who only subbed blue belts at practice at most
In BJJ work on your defense at first. It's inefficient since untrained people wont know how to defend anyways but you have to get the defense up with trained ppl before learning offense. My friend once told me something about street fights that you can actually learn offense the fastest by smashing weaklings, but it is what it is.

In BJJ work on your defense at first. It's inefficient since untrained people wont know how to defend anyways but you have to get the defense up with trained ppl before learning offense. My friend once told me something about street fights that you can actually learn offense the fastest by smashing weaklings, but it is what it is.
The thing is he doesnt give a fuck what martial arts I know he still thinks he would whoop me regardless what belt I am

edit:Bonus, watch when I rope at the funeral he will gaslight me and say it was because I didnt believe in God

Shotgun doortrap

Whoops how'd that get there?

The thing is he doesnt give a fuck what martial arts I know he still thinks he would whoop me regardless what belt I am

edit:Bonus, watch when I rope at the funeral he will gaslight me and say it was because I didnt believe in God
And I just said he is not even of your blood. Smash him.

And I just said he is not even of your blood. Smash him.
Honestly I think I would beat him at the same time

Everytime we fought he beat me with his weight but last time we did I was 128 lbs while he was 195 and I only knew wrestling

Now I train muay thai and BJJ and I tapped a 205 lb blue belt and a 200 lb purple belt recently at 160 lbs

Honestly I think I would beat him at the same time

Everytime we fought he beat me with his weight but last time we did I was 128 lbs while he was 195 and I only knew wrestling

Now I train muay thai and BJJ and I tapped a 205 lb blue belt and a 200 lb purple belt recently at 160 lbs
If your chin is good AND you are confident about your killer instinct to finish it I would say no further training needed.

If your chin is good AND you are confident about your killer instinct to finish it I would say no further training needed.
After watching this video I am sure I could beat him

Attachments

• fce6744ceafec70285875fd57b4ba4e2.mp4
    2.9 MB
That’s not a huge difference you Just gotta bulk up a bit
Not possible with Indian genes + fear of cooking around him + overly quick metabolism unless I wanna waste money

3 deadly combos

I can't even cook food when he is around because I am so fucking scared he is going to scream at me for little things and my mom forces me to eat when he is around which when I am in the same room with him I just start shaking out of extreme anxiety and fear and if I make one small mess from cleaning he gets so enraged its like he goes super saiyan and his excuse for going so hard on me is because he wants me to "be a man" or "its so you can be successful" like dude chill this is a home not a warzone or a football field so I dont know why you have to be enraged at me for every little mistake which you expect literal perfection out of me and when you make a small mistake its suddenly because "You are human and we all make mistakes" when I cant even make a slight mistake without you raging at me.
Holy shit. This is a reality check to help remind me my Dad isn't that bad and I should be thankful for him. It sucks you're going through this. How old is he?

Holy shit. This is a reality check to help remind me my Dad isn't that bad and I should be thankful for him. It sucks you're going through this. How old is he?
I think he is 35-38 I cant remember

He is 5'11 I am 5'9

He is also around 195 and I am 160

He has no training but he has been to prison before
My advice? Keep working at your job, and slowly save money over time, and when you have enough, leave and get out. Don't leave a note or anything behind. Just go and don't look back. Easier said than done, though.

Don’t show any fear cos he will feed off it like a pit bull and attack you any opportunity he sees. My older brother is coming back next week and I’m already mentally preparing myself for it