Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can't even cry what the fuck happened

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
had news while ago my legit friend whom with ive been homeless, done crime, drugs and been through life's struggle has just died in prison

why can't i cry. never felt this bad since mom's funeral but i can't cry now fuck this worthless life filled with sin.

We are already dead brocel. We can't cry.

We are already dead brocel. We can't cry.
either that as you say we are indeed have been through lots of pain of rejection that we no longer relate to human shit OR as @Mecoja said in previous thread that we are chemically castrated which makes sense..

either that as you say we are indeed have been through lots of pain of rejection that we no longer relate to human shit OR as @Mecoja said in previous thread that we are chemically castrated which makes sense..
Im sorry about your friend, 2 years ago my brother died and i was used to seeing him everyday. I didnt cried at all, until few months later i got drunk alone in the yard at night. Then all the shit, misery, dissatisfaction, anger, regrets, guilt, all hit me at once and i wanted to die.

Sounds like he was a real bro, what a shitty ending tbh

May you not end like him

had news while ago my legit friend whom with ive been homeless, done crime, drugs and been through life's struggle has just died in prison

why can't i cry.
It's called apathy,when my subhuman father died i didn't cried either,didn't feel a thing,i continued my gaming session that day.

Im sorry about your friend, 2 years ago my brother died and i was used to seeing him everyday. I didnt cried at all, until few months later i got drunk alone in the yard at night. Then all the shit, misery, dissatisfaction, anger, regrets, guilt, all hit me at once and i wanted to die.
sorry to hear about your brother my man. life's shit then we die. i believe God's plan never fail.
about that moment when it all hits together.. no comment, it's real and harsh..

This is what happens when you thugmaxx as a sub5 incel you become a hobo nigger and get locked up and raped in the ass by gay niggers in prison HE GOT RAPED SO HARD BY NIGGERS HE DIED LIKE A STRAY DOG ON THE ROADSIDE WHAT A NIGGER:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:lul::lul::lul:

why can't i cry. never felt this bad since mom's funeral but i can't cry now fuck this worthless life filled with sin.
brutal Inceldom has destroyed your empathy/sympathy receptors :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

a few people i know have died.i think after a while you get numb to it all.also if one starts to reject the outside world and tries to stay away from it(neeting,staying alone etc etc) you start becoming more and more and more distant from whatever happens around you to the point that it seems that nothing affects you.it's sad when someone two continents away dies some horrible death,but most people don't feel intense emotions towards it.But to neets and similar incels you have grown so distant and often emotionally detached(by this i mean you can barely connect with the people around you if there are any),that often when bad things happen they can even seem like a good thing.After all you might want to kill yourself and you might hate existence,so when someone close to you dies you don't think of it as a tragedy but as one of the best outcomes possible.

also haven't you insnuated a dodgy past here in the past?if what you said is true,that probably contributes too.did he die a peaceful death?

But sorry for your loss bro.