Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cant even cope while stemceling in peace

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
So i was in class, everything was normal and then nearing the end of it the professor out of nowhere says that there was an artificial intelligence course being given online and that they were giving coupons to attend the entire course for free if you were a woman... if you were a man(like 99% of stemcels) you could also attend the course but you had to pay for it, and to close he said that he recommended everyone to attend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck and this is not the first time I see women being privileged out of fucking nowhere for no fucking reason while I am stemceling

No wonder why women are graduating more than men, when they are always being treated like queens everywhere they fucking go.

Literally living life on tutorial mode.
Clown world.
Feminism isn't about equality, it's about giving women unfair advantages.

this is so fucking retarded.

Women are strong and independent but also they need handouts and be treated like children :feelsgah:

I recommend all male stemcels when you get into supervisors hiring positions to discriminate against foids whenever you can ofc avoiding (((lawsuits))) and using technical reasons against them. We need strike back at these hoes

That’s some next-level bullshit, bro. Let me guess, it was all about promoting women in STEM fields. I don’t understand why the people in charge of this garbage don’t realize that foids just don’t have the brains to handle it. There is a REASON that women don’t succeed in STEM — you can’t manipulate numbers, or twist science to make yourself look good. Facts don’t care about feelings, and foids don’t care about facts.

That’s some next-level bullshit, bro. Let me guess, it was all about promoting women in STEM fields. I don’t understand why the people in charge of this garbage don’t realize that foids just don’t have the brains to handle it. There is a REASON that women don’t succeed in STEM — you can’t manipulate numbers, or twist science to make yourself look good. Facts don’t care about feelings, and foids don’t care about facts.
I also don't fucking understand, why the fuck they need to promote women in STEM? fuck if they want to join or not idgaf, it doesn't make a fucking difference
But fucking society "muh women are smarter than men, they are getting more degrees than men now and still earn less :soy::foidSoy:"

Fuck :lasereyes: